Epilogue

Dedicated to: WyrmFyre and ThatGuyFromMcDowell for being my friends :)

Author's note at the bottom will fill you in ;)

- 3rd Person POV -

It's a beautiful day at Hogwarts. Term just ended and students are thriving more than ever since the war. People have come to terms and witches and wizards alike join together on a beautiful hill just in front of the Black Lake. Chairs line both sides of a long carpet lane and flower petals cover that.

In the front row, on the right side a family sits teary eyed. A mother of red hair dabbing her eyes with the many handkerchiefs her sons and her husband have given her. Beside her sits her son and next to him the rest. Behind them the rest of the family sits. Both blood and not blood.

On the other side the row is filled friends of every age, blood, and species. There is even a giant and a centaur. They all are smiling. Well, the best that they can at least. Some are just happy to be around people they know.

At the altar stands three women dress in beautiful daisy yellow dresses. The each are smiling at the end of the white carpet lane. So, are the men at the other side of the altar. In their gray and Daisy yellow suits, each tries their best to look as manly as possible while smiling too. In the center, stands the minister of magic himself and in front of him a dashing groom.

The groom is in a white vest suit that matches his platinum blonde hair, he has a daisy yellow tie and a daisy in the front pocket of his vest. He is staring down the lane waiting for the moment when the curtains of the tent would open and reveal the love of his life. Anyone can tell that not only is he nervous, but overjoyed.

Suddenly, a grandfather clock behind the altar strikes ten and the curtains part revealing, a little boy with hair changing from daisy yellow, to blonde, and then to wavy black. He is grinning from ear to ear and sprinkling little daisy peddles across the lane and occasionally on peoples laps. Behind him an older and elegant lady wearing a pure white dress matching the brides maids. She is holding the rings. Delighted that it has begun, all of the guests stand up and face the entrance.

Her dress is a beautiful snowy white. Flowing in lace on the sleeves and and down to the skirt. White silk under the lace gives all the right curves to her body and sits on her just so. Just bellow her hips is the beginning to ruffles flowing down. Gold sparkles cover the dress. Her lips are painted dark red and her eyelids daisy yellow. A tiara sits on her bun and glitters and she walks down the aisle holding only a bouquet of flowers - Daisy's of course.

Holding her arm is a grinning man in his later years. Hair just beginning to gray. His tux is Daisy yellow with a gray tie and green shoes - he insisted on wearing them despite both his daughter and wife's protests.

"Thank you Daddy!", she whispers as they walk down. Grinning at the people passing by. He sniffles and pats her arm in response. Trying his best not to cry.

As they step up on to the altar, the dad let's go off her arm and look dead into the eyes of the groom. "I am giving you my daughter. I am giving you my life. If you hurt her you die", the groom nods and watches as his father in law sits with the audience.

"Don't get too worried, he originally was going to recite a whole speech to you but I convinced him down to a three line poem", says the bride. A grin playing on her lips.

"Oh, that makes me feel much better", he says in playful sarcasm.

Before they know it they are saying their vows and telling the minister "I Do". Forever sealing their fate as one.

"On this day, Draco Lucius Malfoy and Alliana Sauveur Gaunt now become one. Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, I now pronounce you,

Husband and wife."

And They Lived Happily Ever After!
The End!

...

Maybe....?

Author's Note:
I just want to say thank you so much! I know I didn't get to dedicate all of the wonderful people that I wanted to but to make up for it I followed you and am willing to read one of stories! Pm me if I either A.) Promised you a dedication and didn't do it or B.) Followed you after you voted for my story, added my story to your reading list, commented, and Ect. If you did that and I didn't follow you then let me know! Thank you so much! I love you guys!
~RebelliousRedRose