Chapter Twenty❄

(The picture in the media is my penmanship by the way.  Haha. Just saying.
Read the author's note below. Love lots.
-Sapphire Snowflakes. ❄❄ (Jamicah20) ❄❄).

Elsa's P-o-v

I have no idea about what Jack is talking about. It is chaotic and a mystery at the same time.

"The answer is all around me?" I asked myself. "How is it going to be surrounding me and I am not aware of?"

A knocked disturbed my thoughts and Lyra peeked in.

"Ms. Elsa?" She said while entering the room.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you need to read this." She said while handing me a book.

"The theory of the abduction: Princess Elsa of Arendelle." I read. "Lyra. I have been studying about this ever since I came here."

"A little review wouldn't hurt now,  would it?" She laughed. "I'll see you in a few Ms. Elsa."

I nodded. "Okay,  Lyra."

I turned the pages and begun my review even though it is not necessary. Shifting my positions while reading also until something fell from the book and I picked it up. It is a folded paper,  put of my curiosity I opened it and started reading it that made my eyes widened.

Prince Jackson Overland and Princess Elsa of Arendelle: Love story revealed.
By: Edmund Winters.

The Engagement between the Princess of Arendelle and the Prince of Overland became a big buzz in the society for decades. They have been arranged to married even though they are not yet born.
They have been in a friendship relationship ever since they are little for them to be familiar with each other and to fall in love for the sake of the contract which their grandparents have arranged.
Princess Elsa became a lovely girl when she grew up but she lives in the shadows of her royal obligation as the crown princess.  She is not allowed to explore and to go out of the palace to fellowship with the people of Arendelle and the only person that she is spending her time with is either her family or her best friend which is Prince Jackson Overland.

Prince Jackson Overland is an easy going person who is fun to be with and the only one that made the princess smile and laugh. They are more open with each other than to their parents. Even though Prince Jackson is a kind and gentle person,  he hates to admit that the marriage of his parents are falling out which he only talked about it to the Princess.
Being a Prince of a kingdom makes him the eligible bachelor of their time e end though he is only fifteen and his looks made the ladies in every kingdom asking for his presence on every occasion and been invited to gatherings and so much more. He is the gem which was looked upon like a prize for a competition. Everyone wanted to marry him but his eyes are set on one girl, the Princess of Arendelle.
They are calling sweet names to each other and everyone thinks they are a match made in heaven. They get along with each other and they are in love with each other but they are not admitting it to themselves.  They are saying their "I love you"s to each other as a sign of their friendship and camaraderie as best mates until someone ruined their perfect life in each others arm.
Hans from the Southern Isles came in the picture to ask Princess Elsa's hand in marriage but the news of the arranged marriage are swirling around the two kingdoms which made Prince Hans to change his mind and mingle with Princess Anna which is Princess Elsa's younger sister.  He faked his age to match Princess Anna's and spend his time with her and showed his preference toward the younger princess which made her trust him. Princess Anna became open to her "lover" without knowing him completely and trust him even with political details and confidential plans.
This also have been the reason why the revolution took place.
It happened years after their meeting yet the pair didn't trust Prince Hans until they have heard the revolution going on.
Prince Jackson is already Twenty Three that time and Elsa turned eighteen when the war broke loose. It caused the King of Arendelle to lose his life in war and the queen by his side. They both died in the cause which leave Princess Elsa and King Jackson to lead the war.
The wedding will took place without them admitting their feelings for each other but the night before the wedding, Princess Elsa have been seen by the slaves wandering around the palace alone and after that,  she have never been found. With the Princess missing and the kingdom on war,  the council have decided to crown Prince Jackson as King of Arendelle to lead military and defeated the revolutionaries. They won the battle but the missing princess have never been found until now. They thought Hans Southern Isles abducted her but until his last breath,  he keeps denying their assumptions so King Jackson vowed to never marry until his bride would came home.

After reading the story  i felt like I am some kind of affected by the happenings. I felt myself tearing up.

"Why am I affected by this?" I asked myself and sighed. "I want some explanations not another kind of mystery."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Jack's P-O-V

"The problem is that,  Everything is vanishing,  Lyra!" I said on the phone. "If this all vanished,  the evidences and puzzle pieces that she will be using to know the truth will be gone.  She needs to know now."

"Jack. She needs more time!" Lyra argued. "I am doing my mission now but I think she needs more direct approach. She is oblivious and confused at the same time."

"I think I need to talk to her." I sighed. "I think I should help her with stuff."

"You need to do that but slowly." She said. "She needs help but she needs to swallow it slowly and process it slowly.  She has an amnesia for heavens sake!"

"Why did she have an amnesia? What really happened to her?!" I asked,  frustrated. "Why did she forget me all of a sudden?"

"Calm down,  Jack." Lyra hissed. "I am just going to check on my girl. You need to figure things out, Jack. Everything depends on you and your lover. Good luck Jack."

"Yeah." I sighed. "Bye Lyra."

"Bye." She said before hanging up. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and groaned again in frustration before an idea popped in my head and a smile crept in my face.

"I hope this work." I smiled. "I hope this work."

I took my phone again and called Lyra.

"Miss me already, couz?" She teased. "What's up?"

"Got an idea." I said. "You up for it?"

She laughed. "Sure thing bro. What is in your mind? Do you think that would work?"

"I hope so,  Lyra. I hope so."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
(A. N.)

Hey snowbabes!  Thank you so much for reading this book even if it only a few of you who is reading this,  I am very grateful.
Anyways,  so don't be afraid to comment or message me about something because I will reply your messages and stuff.
Anyways,  please follow me on:
-Instagram (sapphire_snowflakes)
-twitter (@jamicah_)
-and add me on facebook if you want. (Sapphire Snowflakes) (just message me that you are a reader from my wattpad stories or something. :D)

If you want to ask me something about myself,  just comment here in this chapter and I will publish the answers soon or reply to your comment. Hahaha
That is all. Love lots snowbabes.
Follow,  comment and vote. :*

-Sapphire Snowflakes (Jamicah20)❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄