Taking a Break ❥ Saeran

Saeran typed away at his computer, taking the occasional sip from his coffee cup that was now almost empty. I looked over his shoulder, resting my chin on it. He jumped slightly at my gesture before calming down. I smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to his tense muscles below his shirt.

"(Y/N)." His warning came, causing me to laugh and run my fingers up the nape of his neck. Saeran shivered and turned around in his chair to face me, making me back off to stand in front of him. His hands came up to cup my face and a lent into his touch. His mint eyes softened and his thumbs traced my features.

"Why do you insist on making me become distracted from my assignments?" He sighed out, releasing my face. I smiled wider, hands reaching out to rest on his shoulders. "You spend way too much time on your computer and hacking. You need to take a break every once and a while." I giggled and grabbed his hands in mine, pulling him up.

"Come on, let's do something! It's so stuffy in here!" I dragged his reluctant form behind me to the living room. Our house was relatively moderate in size; not too big, not too small. After we reached the open space of our living room, I let him go. Saeran found his way to the floor and sat down, crossing his legs.

"So, what are we going to do here? I thought we were going to go out somewhere." He brushed some of his red locks out of his eyes. I blinked at the question and picked up a pillow from the couch. "No, I think it would be better to just spend time like this...But, I don't know what we should do..." I pretended to be clueless, looking at Saeran innocently. He furrowed his brows and focused on the ceiling for an idea. I took this opportunity to put my plan into action.

Ploof

Saeran was knocked onto his back from the sudden attack of my pillow. I laughed loudly and covered my mouth. He sat up quickly, holding his nose with an annoyed expression. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He looked seriously mad...This wasn't part of the plan. "Well, you see, Saerannie...I was just trying to brighten up your sour mood...You seemed kind of upset and I-"

Ploof

I fell on my butt and I looked up to see the redhead above me with a pillow raised threateningly behind his head, ready to strike. "Oh, really...? Well, (Y/N), I feel as though you need to be taught a lesson for striking me. How about that? That would 'brighten up my sour mood' I think." I gulped and laughed dryly. "U-um...H-have mercy...?" Saeran smirked and shook his head, his shiny locks covering one eye, the other eye glinting playfully. "Nope."

After what seemed like hours of fighting and screaming (mostly my screams), we both fell onto the carpet, exhausted and panting. "Saerannie, can we call a truce, please?" I blew a piece of hair out of my face. I didn't want to look in a mirror, I knew my hair was a mess. "I suppose we can," he smirked, "I did win, after all." I sighed and sat up, looking at the mess the living room was in. "Man...How are we going to clean this up...?" Saeran sat in thought for a moment before tapping my shoulder, making me turn to him. "Hm?"

"We could make a pillow fort." I looked at him questionably, wondering if he was serious. "Saeran are you serious? YOU want to do THAT?" He simply nodded and went to get blankets as I gathered up the pillows scattered on the floor around me. Saeran came back into the room with his arms full of the plush items. They were stacked so high up I could barely see his face. He plopped them down and started to build the fort. I walked over and began to stack pillows for the base.

Saeran grabbed a blanket and draped it over my pillows. I went into the kitchen and grabbed two chairs, propping up the blanket with them. Saeran crawled under the blanket tarp and settled into the pillows underneath. He motioned for me to follow suit. I cuddled up next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. Saeran hummed and I raised a hand, tangling it in his locks. "So, Saerannie, do you have to go do hacking now~?" He grunted and held me tighter. "You know that I'm too comfortable to do that right now. Shut up and cuddle with me." I giggled and hugged him.

It was a calm and comforting moment. I didn'texpect to spend the day with him like this, but it's nice. I heard lightsnoring, pulling me away from my thoughts. I looked up and saw my redheadedboyfriend drifting off, his mouth slightly agape. I snuggled closer to him andlaced his fingers with mine. "I love you." I whispered and closed my eyes. "Ilove you too, brat..."