In Love ❥ Yoosung

My fingers tapped against my phone's screen as I texted Zen. I let out a small laugh at the joke he made before returning to my silent state of typing. Yoosung was currently in the kitchen making dinner for us both, humming a tune. Another laugh escaped me, causing the blonde male to turn his attention to me.

"What's so funny, (Y/N)?" He wiped his hands on his apron, turned the heat on the stove to low and approached me. I looked up at him and smiled brightly. "I'm texting Zen. He's so funny!" I chimed, showing him my phone screen. Yoosung's eyebrows furrowed as he read the message. "I...I can see that. But it seems like hyung is flirting with you..." He trailed off and looked at me pleadingly. "Are you losing interest in me, jagi?" I stared at him and tilted my head. "What would make you think that, Yoosung?"

He looked down and bit his lip. "I...I don't know. It's just that you've been talking to him a lot and I get jealous. I know he's handsome and all. I know he is much better looking than me and...and he is pretty much better for you in every way. But...you make me so happy (Y/N)." Yoosung grabbed my hands and held them tight. "I don't want to lose you to Zen. I love you so much, jagi!" Tears started to fall from his amethyst eyes, landing in my lap.

Yoosung fell to his knees in front of my sitting form, hands squeezing mine tighter as he cried. "P-please. You're the only one I care about. You were there for me through everything. Through Rika, my eye problem...I...I just can't lose another person important to me. Please don't leave me, (Y/N)." I stared at his trembling form, awestruck at the man in front of me. I slowly extended a hand out to touch his wet cheek, making him focus on me. (E/C) met amethyst, immediately calming his shaking figure.

"Yoosung, don't get so worked up. Zen knows that I am off limits. And even if I wasn't, I love you and only you. You make me happiest, not Zen or anyone else. I'm in love with you." I kissed his nose and smiled softly. "I would never leave you and I hope you feel the same way." He perked up and smiled wide. "Of course I feel the same way." He sniffled and wiped his tears away. "I-" Yoosung then smelt the air and froze. "I thought I turned it on low! AH!" He shot up and rushed back into the kitchen, looking at the food he was cooking.

"Aww..." Yoosung whined and squirmed at his failed dish. I placed my phone down and smiled at the blonde-haired man. I giggled and smirked, knowing he had burnt the food while he was ranting. "Yoosung~ You want to order take-out?" He kept his head down at his dish and nodded. "Yes..."