Chapter 2

(Superboy's pov)
The wolf got trapped and I ran over to it and freed it but I saw it had a cut down its back so I picked it up and called the team and I carried it to the jet once it got here but once I placed it down gently and I walked to the front but we saw a light come from the back and Robin got up and went back and said, "Guys the wolf it the girl from earlier." I got up and went in the back and it was her, Artemis ran us off and she told us she bandaged her back and we went back to Mount Justice. After 2 hours we got to Mount Justice and I carried her to med. bay and Robin went to go find Green Lantern and I stayed by her side to make sure she didn't run off.
(Robin's pov)
I went all over base and found Green Lantern with Wonder Woman, Superman, and Bateman and I told him we found her and he ran to med. bay but we heard an explosion and we came to the main room and saw Superboy flying at us. Superman caught him and we saw the girl standing there with anger in her eyes and Green Lantern walked forward a little and he said, "calmed down wolf," she was growling and she was holding her head and started taking deep breaths.
(Maddy's pov)
My monster was scratching to come out I gained control and looked up at my uncle and I said, "why am I here uncle Hal?" I saw everyone's shocked reaction and he walked over to me and said, "I want you to join the young justice, and see how you are after you disappeared out of no where at 11 years old." I thought about it and sighed and I said, "fine but I need a place to stay I've been living in an abandon barn with my pets," he looked at the 3 other hero's and they nod and he told me I can live here and bring my pets here I smiled and did my long whistle an a portal opened and my pets came threw. I got tackled by Iron, Soul, and Terrier and I growled at them and they backed off Shadow walked over and picked me up and I heard a woman say, "you own a Cerberus and a Pegasus how?" I looked up and it was a woman with black hair and a American style outfit and my uncle told me that this was Wonder Woman and the two men were Batman and Superman and I rubbed the back of my neck and looked at her and said, "um well the 8 legged Pegasus is Shadow he can open portals, and the Cerberus is Iron on the left, Soul is the middle, and Terrier is the right. Iron can breath fire, Soul can breath Lightning and Terrier can breath shadows don't upset them and there friendly with everyone good." They agreed then Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman called the other Young Justice and they told the group that came in what I said about my pets, then my uncle said, "you well need to fight one person in this room," I thought about it and said, "ok I'll take on Superboy is that correct?" He nod and took his stance but I stood my ground.