Chapter 5

(Conner's pov)
I was entranced by Maddy's voice it was amazing soon she finished singing and I felt at peace like nothing could make me angry but we started talking and got to know each other more, hopefully I can ask her out on a date soon.
A few weeks later
(Maddy's pov)
I was talking to Robin when I felt pain on my arm and I held it Robin saw and asked what was wrong until I looked up and saw Superman carrying my uncle and I ran over to him and said, "What happen to him?!" Batman was behind him and said, "He was off of duty and coming back with a gift for you when he was attacked by some scientist, but Superman got there and they ran off." I froze and said, "w-what did they look l-like or w-wear?" Superman came when I asked and said, "They had on a black lab coat with T.N.G.O.M in white lettering on the back of there jacket." I growled and they looked at me and I said, "I think it's time I tell my team and friends the truth also my uncle." They agreed and I went to the main hanger of the base and waited.
(Hal's pov)
Wonder Woman helped me get to the main hanger in the base and I saw Maddy's team and also Maddy, Superman, and Batman but I saw Maddy was angry and Wonder Woman got me a chair and I thanked her and said, "Kiddo what's wrong?" She sighed and said, "It's time I tell you the whole truth to all you. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman know everything. Uncle Hal when you heard I was gone when I was 11, I was kidnapped by a group of scientists they experimented on me gave me my abilities, made me half Kryptonian, control fire, and the monster they wanted.." but Wally spoke up and said, "What your not a monster Maddy." She sighed and looked at me and looked to Batman and he pulled out a dog whistle and blew.
(Conner's pov)
I saw how Maddy was holding her ears but she backed away from us, Robin told them to stop but they didn't listen soon the others tried until we heard a roar and we looked back at Maddy and her eyes were glowing white and she grew bat like wings, a reptile tail, her legs and arms change until she had four claws as fingers, and three toes as claws. But what I was shocked was her skin turned a dark gray and she had on a white tank top with black sport shorts. Soon she looked at us and said, "This is what I fight with this is my monster they made me into the group was called The Next Generation Of Monsters, when they got what they wanted they made me fight failed projects, or killed spies. I couldn't control what I was doing they had a collar around my neck to the highest shock that would kill a person. If I didn't do what they order me to do I was shocked like some beast, but I fought back and broke out Shadow and my Cerberus that was the day I was finally free. But now you know the full truth of my past I'm sorry but I know what their trying to do and it's to recreate me." I saw how upset she was and I walked up to her and gave her a hug she froze but soon hugged me back and I felt her change back to normal and soon I felt the others join the hug.
(Hal's pov)
Once everyone stepped back I looked at Maddy and she looked down and I sighed and said, "Mad I know you angry but I'm fine we well stop them I promise just relax kiddo." She looked at me and agreed, soon the girls took her to somewhere and I got help from Clark and Conner to med bay but after they got me on the bed Conner looked at me and said, "Green Lantern I know this isn't a good time but could I take Maddy out on a date?" I saw he was nervous and had hope, I smiled and said, "You may but break her heart it won't be pretty for you. I think Clark can agree to my word." He looked at Clark and saw he was serious but Conner agreed and thanked me and soon ran off to find my niece.