CHAPTER:3 PART:2

Song of the chapter

( moments by one direction)

The warm sunlight beam hitting the window was my alarm clock. I opened my heavy eyelids, and let my blurry vision get familiar with its surroundings. Once my vision came back to normal I felt something was missing, Well more like someone. I got up from my bed in a hurry. Looking for Harry. while I was looking for him I found a note on top of my desk. I cautiously picked up the note, and read it. It said " good morning Princess, I didn't want to wake you up, so I left through the window. I wanted to stay with you so bad, and just look at you and think to myself " man I am the luckiest guy that ever existed" but I don't need to watch you sleep in order to know that. I hope that you have a great day baby, and don't forget I love you. Lots of love ~H p.s I'll see you later❤" I couldn't help but have a stupid smile on my face the entire time. I still couldn't believe that Harry is finally mine and that I am able to call him mine. So many years hiding my feelings for Harry like a coward, just because of Victoria. But just knowing that I don't have to be a coward anymore, makes me feel much better about myself. After that, I went and did my normal morning routine with a huge smile on my face. At least my mom wasn't here to ruin everything for me. It's been this way since my father was killed. She used to be much different back then. But now all she ever does is best me, drink, and leave with a random guy every night. But I know that one day all of this will come to an end. Just like everything is supposed to do.