Chapter five.

A/N: Louis is fucking 22. No. Just. No.

Merry Christmas Eve guys! x

Harry's POV

"Harry, it's Prince Zayn." I gulped and slowly gripped the phone in my hand. I brought it to my ear.

"H-Hello?" I stutter when I'm nervous.

"Hello Harry. Something came up Friday, so our date is tonight at 6:00. Sorry for the short notice. I look forward to meeting you." He answered.

"Tonight? Oh, uh, yeah. That's perfect." I replied. He said goodbye then hung up. Tonight? Our date is tonight! I'm not ready.

"Harry dear, what did he want?" My mum asked.

"Zayn said our date was tonight."

"Tonight? Why the hell is it tonight?" My mum asked.

"Mum! Language!" I joked.

"I'm sorry, dear. Why did he lay this on you? Are you nervous? I can get your father to cancel-"

"No. I have to do this." I told her. She nodded and cupped my face with her hands.

"I understand. Your father will be home any minute, so it's not too late to cancel.." She trailed off.

"Mum, I promise I'll be fine. I'm just nervous. Will Adrian drive me to Zayn? Or will Zayn pick me up?" I asked.

"Zayn will pick you up." I nodded and sighed. It was 5:00 at the moment. I have one hour.

"I'm home!" My father came into the room smiling. "Harry, you look about as pale as a ghost."

"I know. Zayn changed our date to tonight." I explained.

"Tonight? Why tonight?"

"Something came up.." I sighed. My father nodded.

"You'll be fine, Harry." He patted my shoulder and I sighed. I don't see my father a lot, but he's always there for me which I appreciate very much.

I got up from the couch and went up to my room. I should probably get ready. I pulled on everything my mum and I picked out today. Being honest, I could say I looked pretty good. Handsome, even.

My feet carried me back downstairs and back on the couch. My eyes flickered to the clock. 5:33. I started to feel queasy, almost as if I could throw up..

My stomach twisted and turned until I felt something move up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and did exactly what I thought I would do. Throw up.

I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth. Why am I so nervous? Oh, that's right. I'm going on a date with a prince, and I can't mess up. If I do, it'll ruin everything! I have to make it go perfect.

"Harry? Are you alright?" My mum peeked around at me, and joined me on the couch.

"I'm fine. Never better." I flashed her a fake smile. She chuckled.

"Harold Edward Styles, I know you're lying. I lived with you for how many years?"

"Worth a shot." I muttered. She shook her head.

"Now, I know I heard you doing something other than using the bathroom, and I want to know why. Are you cutting again?"

"Mum!" I yelled. "N-No! I stopped that a long time ago. I felt sick to my stomach, nothing to worry about."