11-7-16

DECONSTRUCTION OF OUR COUNTRY TOMORROW FOLKS!!!!! I pre-dicks  that ww3 will start tomorrow. Omg emo girl singing ugh stoooooop go cut yourself. Jk dont drink bleach instead. Hey if there is a teacher reading this I'm totally just joking around. 

I'm wearing a tanktop and some lesbian pants outside in november in the middle of a snow storm.  Canada       

Hey i'm totally not against gay peeps they are totally awesome just these pants remind me of what they would where. OMG EMO GIRL SHUT UP!!!! stop singing plz spare me!! Oh gawd my ears are bleeding. Om my the room is filling up with blood. How the f can she sing underwater i mean BLOOD. Oh my why is trump here go back to Ireland!!!!! 

Wait you know the rice krispies treats the three guys on the package. are they elves dorfes idk. I should really be doing homework right now since i'm in study hall. But I don't feel like It i'm working on my writing skills.    Oh my gawd a girl just feel out of a chair and hit her head on the table, she's bleeding she has a big cut on her forehead. Oh my There's blood all over the tile. 

Ok the ambulance came and shes going to the hospital. But the janitor is cleaning her insides.     ( the blood on the floor.) dirty minds?? 

sports          ew. 

 @emdog stop singing hey go check her out. Shout outs are just a way to get followers it's like    yeah you, do you have this app? ok you do wow you have a lot of followers you should tell them to follow me I have a kit kat I will give you that I poisoned. follow for follow