*****FLASHBACK****

********FLASHBACK FOR STELLA AND HER MOM*********************

My mom let me stay home from school today to Do some Shopping because this weekend is My sisters Graduation, So we need some dresses. My friend has been calling non-stop, So I decided to Leave my phone at home so I wouldn't Listen to my phone go off The whole time we're Shopping.

"I think we should get this one for you mom!" I said while Holding up a Beautiful Yellow Dress. It was Floor Length with Diamonds on the Straps. "It Will look beautiful on you."

"I say...... We get it!" She Says with a smile. She grabs the Dress and holds one up for me. "I think you should get this one." She Holds up a baby blue Strappless Dress with White lace in the back. It Stops right below my knees, So its perfect. "Its not to long so you wont look like a Whore." She laughs and I start Laughing uncontrollably.

"Y-y-yes!" I finally Stutter out. "What About some new Shoes for me? I already have a Pair, but I can still get another one!" I start walking towards the Shoes. We spend Thirty Minutes Picking shoes out.

BANG

BANG

BANG

I turned around and saw my mom Lying on the floor with Bulets in her head. I Bursted out in tears. I can't belive this. I couldn't help her. She died Instantly.

If only I didn't Want to get new shoes, We would've already been out of here. She wouldn't have died.

Its all my fault that my mom died.

***************STELLA'S SISTERS FLASHBACK*****************

I Just got done from graduation. I told my sister that I was going to the store and I would meet her home.  I got in my Jeep and Started it up. I went straight to Wal-mart to get some Food for Dinner tonight and some 'girl' stuff. If you know what I mean.

I just bought everything And I was ready to go back home. I got in my Jeep and stared to Drive home. It was dark out so everyone had their lights on. Except me. I know what your thinking, "Why Arn't you driving with your lights on?!" Well, Because My lights don't work. I told my mom That I needed my money to get it repaired but NOPE. She won't Give it to me.

Thats when I saw something on the side of the road. I didn't know what it was So I just kept Driving. Until,

BAAANNNGGGGGGGG CRRRRRRAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH.

I Blacked out and never woke up.

Allison Hit a Deer and it stabbed her in the throat. She died Instantly.