Chapter 1

-STELLA'S POV- (Andrew On side>)

"Stella, I Don't Want you to leave California!" My best friend Says over the phone. "You've been here since birth! We've been best friends Since birth. Andrew is Leaving too and you know I have a crush on him." 

Have you ever felt like Life has ended but Your still living in it? Or How about Life and Everything you love is left behind you? Well, I'm Feeling that right now, And Everything I love is Left behind me. I'm going to Boston,Massachusetts. Me and my brother is Leaving Los Angeles,California to live with Family friends. Let's Just say I'm pretty sure that I'll Make friends because I'm not socially Awkward. I'm Actually VERY outgoing. I'm a Dancer So I'm going to Sign up to dance and my brother said he's Signing up for football. AWESOME. He's Probably going to be the next Popular kid. Ugh. Maybe not though!

"I know Amber, but I have to go. I have no one to live with, And NO I'm not living with you. They already took custody of me, And my brother is calling I'll call you when I get there. Love you bye bye." 

"byeee" And with that she hangs up. I Grab my bags and walk Downstairs. "Hey Big bro" 

"Hey sis" Andrew is my Twin brother. We are both 17 years of age. He is Older by 12 minutes though, but he still rubs it in by saying i'm his Little sister that he has to protect.

"Lets go Andy!" I Call him andy and he calls me stell.

-------------------------

"Are you sure this is the right address Andrew? This house seems pretty big." Andrew says this is the right house--Or may I Say MANSION. 

"Yes Stell. This Must be the right house. I mean they have Like 5000 - note the sarcasm-People living in the house." 

"Whats this?" I say Pointing to a SPeaker looking thing. 

"Hello Howmay I help you Today?" I jumped because I did not see that coming.

"Uh- We're here to See The Miller family, I'm Stella, and were Supposed to be living here.." I say. I really didn't know what to say.

"Oh Yes, The gate is open Ms.Fay." 

Ohhhh Ms.Fay I Like that.

-------------------------------

Sorry for the VERY Short Chapter, I didn't know what to put in this One. Sorry! The next one will be longer!

PINKY PROMISE.

Teaser: They Are ruinited with the miller boys.