The legend

According to ledge, long ago, there was a Monkey King named Son Wukong. Altho he had great powers, he was also a great trouble maker. And when he broke the law of the havens, the Jade Emperor would have no more. "Insolent monkey! You have broken my laws and shall taste my wrath". The Jade Emperor yelled dowe to Son Wukong from the heavens. "Hemhemhem, tastes pretty sweet to me!" Son Wukong said after taking a bite out of a peach and throwing it at the Jade Emperor nearly taking him out of the heavens. " What are you waiting for? Capture him!" Right then a giant came up from the ground, swing it's ax at Son Wukong. Son Wukong eye's then began to glow yellow. He then jumpy in to the sky right before the giant hight him and then came back down kicking the giant in the face, sending him to the floor.

  He then flew up to the heavens. "I'm going to put you in your place!" Said the Heavenly Queen of the South as she came down to attack Son Wukong with her sword. Son Wukong then dodged the attack, and only getting three scratchers on his armer. He then flow back around attacking the Queen of the South. "To slow!" She said. But then Son Wukong sent her fling  towards the earth with his power bow. "Youse the magical loot!" Yelled the Jade Emperor to the King of the East. The King of the East then played the magical loot, sending Son Wukong flying back, yelling out in pain of how loud it was. One of the guards then sent down a snack from the heavens to Son Wukong. But he the grabbed the mouth of the serpent and throw it down to earth. He then flew up to the heavens and began taking do the Heavily Army one-by-one. 

 The king of the West then shot an arrow at Son Wukong, but missed. Son Wukong then dove in to a cloud and turned into a fish. The King of the West then gave chased and turned into an eagle, trying to catch Son Wukong. Son Wukong then jumped out of the cloud and turned in to a sparrow, nearly getting caught by the King of the West. He the began to fly towed the Jade Emperor. The Jade Emperor then yelled out in fear to reals the arrows at Son Wukong. "Ha, the bigger they are the harder the fall!" Said Son Wukong as he deflected all the arrows and took down the guards. "I am no ordinary monkey......... As the Great Sage to you!" Son Wukong said as he flung the Jade Emperor down to earth.

 The Monkey King defeated the Heavily Army, and wanted to become a god know as "The Great Sage". But Buddha did not like his defiance against the Heavens. And denied him entry. Ever sense that fateful day, Son Wukong has been imprisoned under the mountain of five elements.