Duke University

"Always forgive your enemies-- nothing annoys them so much.."

- o s c a r  w i l d e

I stood at the entrance of Elena's bedroom as she packed a bag. Mine was already packed and in the car but we were waiting on little miss princess.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask Elena watching as Stefan helps her.

She sighs and looks up at me."Which part? Digging through my birth mother's life work or going to Duke with Damon?"

I flinch at his name and she sends me an apologetic look which I wave away. I shrug my shoulders at her, "Either, both."

She doesn't answer for a moment as she stuffs more things in her bag. Finally, she looks up and huffs out an answer.

"Well, I'm not sure about the first part but then again Rick is a good buffer so we can bond in our anti Damon solidarity. I wish you were coming though." She complains, turning her attention to Stefan. I roll my eyes and decide to head downstairs.

Jenna sends me a smile when she sees me heading down the stairs very slowly.

"Hey, look at you! You are one smoking hot baby mama!" She exclaims and I blush when Alaric let's out a rather loud laugh. "What? Its true!"

I go to respond but Damon honks the horn impatiently. I roll my eyes. Asshole. I look up the staircase and call out for my baby sister, "Elena?! Are you coming?"

I watch as Jenna turns to Alaric and mutters something to him. I observe with furrowed brows as Alaric sighs and walks out the door.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask Jenna with concern and worry. However, she merely brushes me off politely causing me to frown.

"Yeah, just.. Men and their baggage." She responds just as the lovebirds walk down the stairs. I sigh at all the drama happening around me. We should just start a tv show with all this shit going on.

I decide to leave it alone and not push her. So, I give her a hug and kiss on the cheek before quickly walking out the door (wanting to hit the road and get it done with). My smile quickly fades when I see Damon leaning against Alaric's car.

I roll my eyes and head to the passenger seat but he steps in front of it, "Ah, ah, ah! Backseat little missy." I growl and smack his hand out of my face before stalking around the car to the back.

I sit and wait until finally Stefan and Elena walk towards the car, "Gosh, finally."

Stefan sends me an amused smile whilst Elena playfully glares at me. But of course, the happy moment has to be ruined by Stupid Salvatore. I quite like that nickname, I'll call him that from now on.

"Sorry you can't come too Stef," Stupid Salvatore mocks as he sends a fake sad face to his little brother. I roll my eyes as I send him a deadpanned look.

However, Saint Stefan ignores him and looks at Elena instead, "Call me if you need anything." Then turns to me, "Both of you." I send him a smile while pretending to swoon.

"Aww Steffy, you're too sweet," I reply with a sweet smile causing him to blush and Elena to giggle at her boyfriend. Suddenly Damon speaks up. Again. And its obvious that something Stefan said annoyed him.