Do I Have To?

I gave Erica the look. "what! just being truthful" she says holding her hands up with her shoulders shrugged. "its not you two can do anything either" Jax says. "well actually we could've-" I started. "ewww no! no details!" they shriek running out of the room. "Where were we?" Castle says with a smile. "well you were about to get up, make me coffee and then run me a bath." I say biting my lip. "ok" he says looking into my eyes. He looks to my lips and groans at my lip biting. He leans in for a kiss. I stop him by pressing my pointer finger to his lips gently. "not now Castle" I say. I get off the bed and let my hips sway more then necessary as I walk out of my bedroom to the living room. "you're killing me!" he yelled. I start laughing. Erica and Jax shake their heads at me with a knowing smile on their face. "I'd get ready for the day if I were you" Erica says. "why?" I ask plopping onto the couch in the little space between Jax and Erica. "We have a party for the precinct at 6:30" Jax says. "for?" I ask. "For the eve of Christmas Eve!" Erica exclaims excitedly. "I have to go?" I ask. "yeah Gates said something bad will happen if anyone misses the party." "Ok" I grumble. I get up and head into Jax's room.

---

Sorry that i forgot about this book. :( i hope you can forgive me. any way i love ya readers!!

Comment

&

Vote