Maybe Just Maybe I wont Regret This

Bailey:

Kayleen pulled out the glass that had managed to stick to my flesh. Meanwhile, I was sobbing like a child. Stupid Idiot. Why did he have to go there and confess he loved me? Why couldn’t Andy be a normal guy with a brain and come tell me that to my face. Now, the entire world knows he is in love with me.

“Ow,” I yelled, jerking my leg away from Kayleen. She growled at me yanking my foot back towards her.

“Your so stupid Bailey,” She murmured.

“Why? It’s not my fault Andy had to make me drop my cup and make me stab myself,” I defended myself.

She death-glared me. “No, you know what I mean. Really? “ I hate you so much Andy” Come one! I doubt you even believed that yourself,” She angrily responded.

She didn’t understand me. No one would probably understand me; I love Andy. Okay Ill admit it; but my pride is bigger than anything else. If I go back to Andy it’s like showing my weak side. I never had done that and today wont be that day. Months will go by and Andy will just be a haunted memory that will be faded.

“I don’t want him back in my life,” I told her, honestly.

“Then why keep crying and reacting the way you do?” She questioned me. “I think your scared to love him Bailey,”

“NO!” I responded quickly, too quickly. “ He went back to that stupid skank! I tried doing everything right!”

Kayleen through my foot to the ground. I yelp in pain. Kayleen was upset; she grabbed her keys from the table. She stepped out of the kitchen but she hesitated.

“If Jay had never told you he liked you. Andy and you would be together. And give the poot kid some slack; look what you did to him,” She spoke out.

“What did I do to him?” I questioned her, angrily.

“You took away his band. The only thing he had,” With that she walked away from me. I sat there and I slightly jumped when the door slammed shut.

I took away his band. She was right; I took away the only thing he had. But either way that didn’t give him the right to do what he did. Imagine if I never found out Jay liked me? Andy would had probably went to see Scout and crawl back in bed after he was done with her.

I grabbed the bandage from the table and wrapped it around my foot standing up; I walked up to my room. At the end of my closest; was all the clothes and pictures I had from the tour. I glanced down staring at the Hello Kitty shoes Andy had bought me. I chuckled quietly; we kissed on the rain that night. His eyes sparkled with the rain. It was like as if his eyes were meant to be with water.

On my hangers were all the clothes I had worn while I was with Andy. At the end of the rack their was this black hoodie; it wasn’t mine. My jackets were all on the other side of the closest. I glanced at it and a smell so similar; came to me. It was Andy’s.

“How in the hell did you get in here,” I spoke out loud. I took it off the hanger and brought to my nose.

The memory of when I was in Andy’s closest a smell his shirt came to me. My cheeks flushed as I remembered Andy sexy smirk. He could always see past me. He always knew how to make me fall when I didn’t want to.

I threw the hoodie on me and sat down on the floor. I took out the box that was underneath my Hello Kitty shoes. I opened up and the first picture that came up was when we took our first group photo shoot. Andy blue eues seemed to eat me alive in the picture.

I spent hours glancing at that picture; eventually tears won over me and I was crying again. Someone sat next to me pulling me towards them.

“I’m sorry,” They spoke to me.