I guess this is where I start...

Cassidy's POV:

*ALARM CLOCK GOES OFF* 

"Bloody hell, what time is it?" I said as I sat up to look at my phone. I Put on my glasses and saw that it was 6:00 AM, "nope" and then I fell back asleep.

~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~

"CASSIDY!!!!" I jumped out of bed when I heard Celeste call my name. I guess I was taking too long when all of a sudden I heard stomping coming towards my room "Cassidy, you're going to be late!", "What are you talking about? It is Saturday. Just go back to-" "YOU NEED TO GO TO LONDON!!". At this moment, Celeste and I were in full panic mode, considering I was still in my pj's, was barely packed, and I had to leave in an hour and a half.

So me and Celeste were running around my room, she gave me a Panic! At The Disco T-shirt and some pants, while I grabbed the main things I need for the first week or so. This took about 15 minutes cause to be honest I was moving to London anyways so I would be bring everything with me. We knew something like this would happen so we put IMPORTANT stuff in the car already.

"Come on, we need to go now!" " CALM YOUR TITS WOMAN, I HAVE TO PUT MY SHOES ON!" I yelled as I slipped on my boots. 

~~~~~~CAR DRIVE TO THE AIRPORT~~~~~~

Celeste and I make it past security and are waiting for the plane. Sadly I was going to London alone, Celeste couldn't come yet. She has a job and what not, so. If she can live with me I would have to wait a few years. But besides that, I was terrified, I had to go into a big city like London alone. But who knows what will happen to me while I am there, whether its good or bad. Knowing my luck it is probably going to be bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I am thinking about how this story should go. I have a good idea, but I might just go along with it. Well I hope you like it so far. Hopefully it will get better, so far it sounds a whole lot better than my other stories. But I always say that. 

thx for reading, loves! <3