Stop!!!

Kate P.O.V.

As I walk in to get ready for bed I'm pinned against the wall I look down to see the light chocolate colored eyes are now a midnight black.

"Cole put me down" I say struggling

"Quit fucking struggling you stupid bitch" he said as he slapped me across the face I was so shocked that the next hit knocked me off my feet.

"Cole what are you doing??This isn't you!!" I screamed as he hit me with more force then finalpy his hits started to get stronger the laat thing I heard was 'you worthless bitch ignoring me all day'.

I woke up in Cole's room I started aching but I slowly got up and started putting my clothes in my suitcase thank god taylor wanted to see the kids last night I said to myself!

"What are you doing??"

Cole oh no!

I stood up and looked at him dead in the eye.

"You hit me!" I screamed in his face

" I was drunk!" He said just as loud

"I don't care when you did that you reminded me of my father I'm getting MY kids stuff and I'm leaving!!!" I said to the top of my lungs

"Fine go!" He said throwing his hands in the air

>>>>>>After packing>>>>>

"Bye cole!" He was silent and I walked out I got in the car and looked in the mirror the bruises were seeable and I couldn't cover them up with concealer because I didn't have any and these bruises were ugly very ugly I drove to Taylor's house!

She's going to flip I said when I pulled up in her parking lot I went to the front door and rung the door bell
"Coming!" I heard Taylor scream I started playing witb my hands then I heard the door unlock I looked down but she could still see my bruises.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!" Taylor screamed I flinched back I open my mouth but closed it I heard footsteps they stopped I looked up and seen Anna and Charlie looking at me with wide eyes.

Oh no!!!!

Comment what you think