🍪

020 | The signs as anime quotes
——————————————————

- Aries - ♈

"last ones standing are the victors. Only the strongest. If you want to be the last one standing become strong."

- Tobio Kageyama (Haikyuu!!)

- Taurus - ♉

"There’s always something one can’t explain even if one has experience with it."

- Shirogane (Monochrome Factor)

- Gemini - ♊

"People with talent often have the wrong impression that things will go as they think."

- Karma Akabane (Assassination Classroom)

- Cancer - ♋

"The smile of you, who flew through this window and died, I won’t ever forget, not even tomorrow."

-Kisaragi Shintaro (Kagerou Days)

- Leo - ♌

"It is better to be hated for what you are. Than to be loved for what you are not."

- Hachiman Hikigaya
(Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Zoku)

- Virgo - ♍

"To put things simply, if your past makes your present… Then your present can and will make your future. When you think about it that way… You absolutely have the potential to be anything you want to be, don’t you agree?"

- Yato (Noragami)

- Libra - ♎

"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are neither charming or tedious."

- Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)

- Scorpio - ♏

"The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried."

- Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom)

- Sagittarius - ♐

"There are things you can’t see unless you change your standing."

- Trafalgar Law (One Piece)

- Capricorn - ♑

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Even though each step is small, you never know if you’ll end up achieving your major goal."

- Ensei Rou (The Story Of Saiunkoku)

- Aquarius - ♒

"If you don’t have the courage to change things then you might as well just die!!!"

- Natsu Dragneel (Fairytail)

- Pisces - ♓

"The things we can’t obtain are the most beautiful ones."

- Gilgamesh (Fate Stay Night-Unlimited Blade Works)

👻👻👻

vote n comment :)
c u next year!!! 🙌🎉

⏩: The signs of Roles in the School Life.