Date Unknown, Time Unknown, Location Unknown

You may recall that I mentioned Z.A. in my last entry. Well, I was in the opposite situation as Ali. I believe I was trapped inside a zombie of myself and I was no longer in control. Being trapped inside Zombie Kathryn (Z.K.) was a complete nightmare. Something that seemed completely unrealistic but somehow existed. I can't control anything that happens but I can see everything it sees, as though I'm watching a TV show and I have no control over what the writer do.
The only thing currently in view is bars and so many other cages full of other zombies. I'd pictured what the zombies could look like, but no guess could ever prepare me for this.
It's likely I'm stuck in another darn Anima facility. What would they do this time, run tests on me, or send me out into battle to hurt my friends.
In a room full of zombies a clock was useless, so I'm not sure how long it took but a guard eventually came into the room. He used a sort of remote to control Z.K. to do whatever he wanted. For some reason he lead her out of the cage and into a hallway. It took a while but when we arrived at another door the guard opened it and let her in. He didn't touch the remote this time, he just stood nearby and watched.