Chapter 3:Soundcheck, the experience

Soon the phone drama died down and the boys actually started their first song. There was no surprise that they opened with their latest chart topper, Girls Talk Boys. I honestly wish I could see them, I've only heard about how magical Luke Hemmings playing piano is.

I wish I could see Calum, I've looked up to him for what feels like, forever. I felt like I could always relate to him, we both always seemed to be the invisible and underappreciated ones in a group. Girls Talk Boys ended and I wanted to cry, it was so beautiful and overall a great song, I wish that it was played more on the radio. Soon it was announced that the question and answer section would begin.

"Oi Calum, who you texting mate?" Michael practically yelled into the microphone. Tons of girls started oohing and ahing.

"Come on Clifford leave me alone." Calum chuckled. "You know Clifford, I heard you started talking to a said person, so don't go pushing into my personal life, you know endless you want me to divulge more."

"Seriously though, at least I have the decency to have her in my phone under her name, and not Mini Me." Michael quipped.

"There is no way you have her number already!"

"Do you want me to prove it?" Michael said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Do you really want to do that?"

"If it means that I won, than yes, I do." Michael chuckled and then began opening his phone, of course he just had to put the volume all the way up and hold the phone up to the microphone. Luckily my phone was on vibrate so no one knew that I was being called. I slowly brought my phone out of my pocket and handed it to Alex so that she could answer the phone.

"Mistress Aphrodite speaking, how can I make your day more pleasurable." I stifled a laugh as Alex answered the phone, she quickly muted the phone though so that there wouldn't be the echo of what was being picked up by her phone and broadcasted through Michael's phone, to not give away that we were in the audience.

"Woah Calum what shifty things have you been getting into?" Ashton said while wagging his eyebrows.

"Ashton, you're one to talk, we all know that you're the one with the daddy kink." Calum teased and the crowd erupted in laughter and began teasing Ashton.

"Come on guys, everyone knows that all that is made up. Just for fanfiction." Ashton groaned in annoyance.

Michael smirked before grabbing his mic and moaning, "Ahhhh Daddy, fuck me harder." Ashton groaned, and everyone else just laughed.

When everything died back down Alex un-muted the phone, "Hello, are you still there sir?" she then muted the phone once again, Michael's face flushed and the audience was sent into another uproar.

"Calum, do we need to be worried about this?" Luke said, "I mean if an intervention is needed then that's fine, I'll gladly lead in the creation of that."

Calum groaned, "No everythings fine."

Alex and I were laughing our butts off, this was by far one of the best pranks we had ever pulled. Just the fact that it was on Calum and Michael made it about 100X better. Alex nudged me and whispered in my ear, "They are glaring daggers at us right now."

"Well I hope they are, because this is the best prank we have ever pulled."

"Calum just grabbed the phone back and he's walking off stage, I'm giving you the phone." Alex said putting the phone back into my hand, I raised it back up to my ear waiting for Calum to say something through the other end.

"Hello you still there." a whisper came from the other end.

"Yeah I'm here." I replied

"Oh thank god it's you and not your crazy and deranged friend!"