04 - sunbae

jaebum arrived at the convenience store panting hard from running fast. he entered the store and saw a scared youngjae at the corner of the store.

he approached youngjae. "youngjae, its okay, im here." he said softly, calming the younger.

"there's the guy..." youngjae pointed outside at the man's direction who was still standing outside. jaebum took a glance at the man and grabbed youngjae's hand. "its okay, i'm with you." he reassured the younger.

jaebum accompanied youngjae, still holding his hand, and went to the direction of the man. youngjae stopped walking when they were starting to get near. jaebum held his hand tighter for reassurance.

jaebum looked at the man straight on his eyes with a death glare. the man looked surprised when he saw that jaebum was holding youngjae's hands.

the man pretended that he received a call and immediately escaped the scene. now jaebum was left with a scared and relieved at the same time youngjae.

"t-thank you jaebum." youngjae stutter which made jaebum smile.

"its okay, im glad you called me." jaebum said which made youngjae blushed a little bit. "thanks to that man, i have your number now." the older flashed his smile at youngjae.

youngjae was embarrassed but thankful at the same time. "let me walk you home." jaebum suggested.

"uh, okay.. but..." youngjae took a glance at jaebum's hand that was still holding his.

"oh sorry..." jaebum then let go of youngjae's hand and smiled awkwardly.

jaebum and youngjae walked silently until they reached the younger's place.

"thank you again" youngjae bowed deeply. "im going now... bye" he said awkwardly.

"i'll text you." jaebum said before youngjae entered. the younger wanted to protest but nodded insted. "goodnight youngjae." jaebum said before leaving youngjae.

--

"im sorry youngjae, i was watching game of thrones and my phone was on silent." jackson apologized sincerely to his bestfriend after hearing what happened to him last night.

"its okay" youngjae flashed a smile reassuring jackson that he's fine.

"look, its jaebum oppa~" the girls started to giggle when they saw jaebum on their classroom door.

when jaebum saw youngjae sitting with jackson, he signaled him to go outside. youngjae surprisingly followed jaebum.

jaebum grabbed youngjae and lead him near the stairs.

"what is it sunbae?" youngjae asked.

"you called me sunbae..." jaebum blushed. "can we grab a lunch together?" he asked shyly.

"w-what?!" youngjae was surprised. he doesn't know why jaebum is always bothering him everyday. his opinion on jaebum changed when he helped him but now he's acting clingy again and it annoys youngjae. "why would i do that?"

"please..." jaebum said.

"no... you see i'm very thankful to you but jaebum, i don't to be associated with you." youngjae said calmly. "im sorry."

jaebum admits that it hurts his feelings. though youngjae declined politely and he knows that he's bothering youngjae a lot, he really wants to be youngjae's friend. he doesn't know what made him drawn to youngjae but he knows that he won't give up.

youngjae apologized once again and excused himself but jaebum grabbed his wrist and cornered the younger. youngjae was surprised and embarrassed. his cheeks starts to heat up.

he tried to escape from being cornered but jaebum wouldn't let him. youngjae is now annoyed and embarrassed. it wasn't a good mix of emotion.

"sunbae, im sorry but i am not interested in you. now if you may, leave me the fuck alone." the younger said sounding really annoyed.

"but i don't want to." jaebum then smirked and kissed the younger which took youngjae by surprise.

---

WAHHCJSJSJ I WROTE THIS AT SCHOOL FORGIVE ME HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE ANYWAY IM THINKING OF CREATING A NEW FANFIC BC 1) i already did like a lot of drafts for this story its already complete in my mind 2) IM BORED

SO IM THINKING OF HANAHAKI DISEASE CONCEPT BECAUSE WHY NOT ??? IT WOULD BE AN ANGSTY SHIT LMAO SO TELL ME ARE YALL IN

what would it be ??? 2jae ? yoonmin ? markson ? WHAT DHJSJSJS SUGGEST IT HEHEH