07 - cliche

youngjae was awaken from his deep sleep when he heard his phone buzzing. he looked at the time on his phone and saw that it was only 5 am. he yawned and proceeded to read the message.

he saw jaebum's name on his inbox.

lets go out today. 😁😁😁

-jaebum sunbae

youngjae hesitated to reply but typed lazily anyway.

its 5 am sunbae, go to sleep

-sent

he closed his eyes again and adjusted himself on his blanket to go back sleeping when his phone beeped again.

is that a yes?

- jaebum sunbae

hey

-jaebum sunbae

okay i take your silence as a yes. i'll wait for u after school

-jaebum sunbae

sorry for waking you up

-jaebum sunbae

youngjae found himself smiling while reading jaebum's text. he managed to reply a short text.

god, youre so clingy

-sent

he went back to sleep again and ignored the proceeding messages.

--

youngjae walked into the hallway and something is different. usually, people would ignore him and let him have his own business but as soon as the girls saw him, he heard them whisper to each other's ears.

"so he's the guy?"

"ahhh why did sunbae dated him. we're so much better"

he heard the gossiping of girls as he walked by pass them. he only sighed and proceeded to walk anyway.

"YOUNGJAE AH!" a familiar voice called youngjae and he turned around to see who's the owner of it.

"oh, hi yugyeom."

"COME WITH ME..." yugyeom said while catching his breath "JACKSON IS IN TROUBLE" yugyeom explained

not again, youngjae thought. "what did he do this time?" he asked

"just come with me."

youngjae followed yugyeom and he could barely keep up. he was panting hard when they reached jackson.

there, he saw jackson, his shirt dirty and he was sweating really hard.

"...what happened yugyeom?" youngjae asked with so much confusion

"JACKSON SAW A CHICKEN, LIKE AN ALIVE CHICKEN AND THEN HE FELT BAD BECAUSE IT LOOKS LONELY AND..."

"can you stop screaming yugyeom... explain it calmly." youngjae said.

"OKAY so he felt bad because of that chicken so he brought it with him here at the school and he left the chicken there and now ITS MISSING" yugyeom explained. the situation for youngjae is weird enough and he's still in the middle of processing everything.

the situation is weird but its jackson so its totally normal. they helped jackson look for his chicken but it was nowhere to be found.

"i am such a bad parent" jackson said dramatically while faking his tears. in the middle of jackson's dramatic moment, the school bell ring.

"shit, let's go!" yugyeom said panicked.

they parted with yugyeom after reaching their classrooms. they were only a few minutes late so the teacher let jackson and youngjae pass. the rest of the class is boring and youngjae suddenly remembered jaebum's text messages.

he started to get excited which is weird because he shouldn't be. but fuck, he's excited and nervous as hell. he doesn't know if this is a date or not but as long as he's with jaebum, it's fine. he hates being this soft but hell, he can't help it.

-

the classes finally ended and jaebum was looking forward to take youngjae out on a date.

jaebum waited at youngjae on the front gate. he waited for a couple of minutes and hes started to panic. what if youngjae ditched me?

few moments later, he saw youngjae walking out with jackson. a smile formed on his lips when he saw the younger.

when youngjae saw jaebum, he smiled as well. "sorry, im late. something came up and..." he apologized but was cut off.

"its okay" jaebum smiled "you're here now so its okay"

"god, stop being cheesy" jackson said after witnessing the two. "i'll go now. bye youngjae... and jaebum sunbae. DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID" he said jokingly and left the two.

"where are we going?" youngjae asked while walking with jaebum

"uh.. we'll watch a movie together." jaebum said awkwardly and then grabbed youngjae's hand.

"how cliche." the younger teased his boyfriend.

--

OKAY SO THIS SUCKS SO MUCH ok so like why did i included the chicken scene??? SORRY I WAS WATCHING MY LITTLE MONSTER SO THATS WHY

also IF YOU WATCHED SAY I LOVE YOU ITS INSPIRED BY THAT ANIME YES LIKE BIHHH GOALS but i really have a different ending and future events for this one so HHEHEHEHEHHE goodluck