» summary + bio

☆。∙ . 。∙ .

summary

What would it be like if our favourite trio and friends we're still at Hogwarts in 2016?

bios

Harry James Potter

18, Gryffindor, oldest son of James and Lily Potter. Gryffindor seeker since his first year, always trying to show of for his (boyfriend) friends.

instagram username : potter

Draco Lucius Malfoy

18, Slytherin, second oldest son to Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Is extreamly close with younger brother Seb. Slytherin seeker from second to fourth year, is an actual prince.

instagram usename : dracomalfoy

Hermione Jean Granger

18,Gryffindor, only child to muggle parents. Gryffindors brightest witch of her age, secretly has always wanted harry and draco to date (because who wouldn't, to be honest.)

instagram username : h.granger

Ronald Bilius Weasley

18, Gryffindor, second youngest child to Arthur and Molly Weasley. Gryffindor keeper as of this year. Loves Hermione and has grown to accept that (and he's also not afraid to admit it anymore)

instagram username : ronw

Blaise Zabini

18, oldest child of Septima Zabini. Dating Neville Longbottom. Actual god of Slytherin house.

instagram username : blaisezabini

Pansy Parkinson

18, middle child of Alexander and Laurabella Parkinson. Is best friends with Hermione and Arabella. Princess of Slytherin house 2k16.

instagram username : pans

Neville Longbottom

18, oldest child to Frank and Alice Longbottom. Loves Blaise Zabini more than anything.

instagram username ; nev.l

(original characters)

Arabella Mae Potter

15, Slytherin, youngest child to James and Lily Potter, her older brother Harry is her best friend, super duper smart (not as smart as Hermione - but close). The only Potter she knows of to be in Slytherin (and proud). Also very very close to Sebastian Malfoy.

instagram username : amp

Sebastian Lee Malfoy

15, Slytherin, second youngest child to Lucius and Narcissa. Loves to read!!! (should have been in Ravenclaw - but since he's a Malfoy, well,). Doesn't really care for quidditch. Looks up to his older brother. Best friends with Arabella.

instagram username : sebmalfoy

Noah James Lupin-Black

16, oldest son to Remus and Sirius Lupin-Black. Slytherin just like his favourite uncle Regulus. Best friends with Harry and Arabella since they grew up together. Also really good friends with Draco, Pansy and Blaise.

instagram username ; noahjames

Lukas Hayes

17, Gryffindor, chaser. Best friends with Harry, Draco, Blaise Pansy, Arabella, Sebastian and Noah (who he might (not so) secretly be crushing on)

instagram username ; lukass

Characters that will be mentioned and in some chapters.

Seamus Finnigan ; seamus_finnigan

Dean Thomas ; deam.thomas

Luna Lovegood ; lunas

Ginny Weasley ; gins

Fred Weasley ; maybeimgeorge

George Weasley ; butimnotfred

Other chacaters that will be mentioned but NOT be in chapters.

James Potter

Lily Potter

Sirius Black-Lupin

Remus Lupin-Black

Teddy Lupin-Black

Lucius Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Regulus Black

(more when i can think of more)

(I added more characters, pls forgive me. 251116)

(lmao stop me from adding more characters. 271116)

(i removed people lmao. 250417)

。∙ . 。∙ .☆