Character Q&A Answers

hi sorry for taking so long to update i've had little to no internet :(

anyway, lets continue with the answers to ya'lls questions (i say 'ya'll' a lot for an australian)

harry

"Favorite thing about Draco?"

um, sense of humour and eyes

/harry, that's lame/

okay, well, everything than.

/cheesy/

i can never win.

draco

"Can I be you and harry's child? I have v v good morals, just look at my resumé"

i'm gonna have to see the resume (jk ofcourse you can be)

"Favorite thing about Harry?"

nothing. he's gross.

/draco./

okay FINE. I love his hair and his abs and eyes and nose and smile and yuck i sound like a sap please send help.

 hermione

"be my mommy"

ofcourse child

"Can I plz have your hair"

sure

blaise

"You know how Harry, Ron, Ginny Hermione, Neville and Luna have a kind of SQUAD going on? Have you ever been invited out with them and if not, would you go? Same for Draco!"

I mean, well since I'm dating Nev and Hermione and Ron and Harry are like my best friends I'm gonna say yeah lol. Also Draco says of course he's invited out if he wasn't he'd be very annoyed.

pansy

"marry me ? : ))))))"

sure hmu ;)))

me (author)

"How did you possibly come up w so many random but sweet ships? Did you come up w them?"

i only came up with the original character ships, the other ships i've seen around and just like started to ship it and fallen in love with (the blaise and neville ship omg more people need to ship this tbh they'd be ADORABLE.)

"Who do you ship the most, however crazy, awesome or unpopular it may be !"

it's a three way tie tbh between Blaise and Neville, Harry and Draco and my original character ship Noah and Lukas :) but out of those three I'd probably ship Neville and Blaise the most.

"Any tips for starting a social media fan fiction?"

just go for it and have fun :)

thanks for being apart of my character q&a, normal updates coming soon xx