16- the final move of the Akatsuki

Author's Notes – I claim no rights or anything associated with the Naruto series and/or its characters.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

 "..." regular speech, '...' beast speech, *...* mental telepathy, CAPS - ATTACKS, (author notes)

Chapter sixteen: the final move of the Akatsuki

Deep within the hideout of the Akatsuki, the earth shook as power busted out from the cave. The ritual was finally completed the three remaining Akatsuki members had been fully transformed into full demons.

"Man this feels incredible so when do we kill those three Madara?" snarled Kisame who had been transformed into a shark-like demon.

"Impatient as always Kisame. Those three are more dangerous than they appear especially if they have mated with their true mates and fuse with their beast halves. We must plan carefully. It is coming close to Naruto's first phase. Once that hits we shall attack. Just be patient a little bit longer Kisame, you will get your share of blood and killing." replied Madara whom had been transformed into an ice demon.

"You are certain that your plan will work father?" asked Itachi whom had been transformed into an earth demon.

"Failure is not an option my son. Let us hope that fortune is smiling on us. Those three have no inkling to what they truly are. If they manage to figure it out before we can kill them then our plan shall fail. I refuse to loose to three shot nose teens. I should have destroyed them when I had the chance." growled Madara.

"I know that I shouldn't ask this Madara but what are those three really?" asked Kisame.

"Humans whom had tailed guardian spirit beasts within them (yes. I know that Sasuke isn't one but I wanted him to be like Naruto and Gaara whom are host for tailed beasts in the series). We altered their memories and changed their composition in the hopes to create the ultimate weapons. Those three are the only survivors of those experimentation. If they ever truly realize what they are, they will be able to destroy us without a second thought. The beasts within them are far stronger and more powerful than any demon alive." Madara replied causing Kisame to swallow harshly. He had no idea that those three are that powerful.

"If they had managed to mate shall we kill off their mates as well?" asked Itachi.

"Of course Itachi. Even their off spring could be a danger to us." Madara replied. "But we should grow used to our new power before we encounter those three. There is no way that I am failing in this as we should definitely expect the unexpected when battling them."

"Isn't there a way we can find out what those three do know and what they have discovered?" asked Kisame.

"You may actually have an excellent idea Kisame." Madara stated as he went off coming back shortly carrying a large object. He placed it down unrolling it from the cloth to reveal one of the corpses of an Akatsuki member. "He wasn't of much use before but he may prove useful not." Madara laughed as he stared at the corpse of Konan. "Living Corpse Reincarnation!" snapped Madara as the corpse of Konan came back to life. Konan proceeded to keen in front of Madara. "Go and see what those three monster teens are up to and what they have learned. I want you to report back right away."

"Yes Master Madara." replied Konan before he left the hide out.

"Now lets get back to business." Madara stated with an evil grin stretched across his face. Both Kisame and Itachi never questioned him as they began to train.