TTT 1

"Iris please wake up, it's our first day of senior year and you're acting like you don't care!" wailed Lexi, hitting me lightly with a cushion.

"That's because I don't." I groaned back, earning a rush of ice-cold water to flow down on me, almost like a waterfall.

Almost.

"Lexi!" I cried, jumping off my bed in an instant. "What the hell was that for?!"

"You wouldn't get up." she smirked smugly.

"Still! What's the time anyway!?" I stomped to the alarm clock. "5:30?"

I glared at her.

"I knew you wouldn't get up, so I came here a little earlier than usual."

"A little?" I snorted, walking to my bathroom.

"Be quick!" I heard Lexi shout before I closed the door.

I was going to kill Lexi someday, I swear.

I stripped as soon as I could from my drenched clothes and hopped into the shower, finishing within five minutes.

When I was done, I put on my bathrobe and walked into my room, collecting bra and panties.

"I already picked out your outfit for you, by the way." Lexi smiled to me, pointing over to my sofa.

Sure enough, an outfit was sprawled out on my sofa.

It was a casual outfit, for sure, not anything special, but it was damn pretty.

The outfit consisted of my favourite dress, coral blue and strapless going down to my mid-thigh and a brown, thin, leather belt to go with it so it wasn't too plain and my favourite sweater which was a darker shade of blue to go with it. The sweater was short-sleeved and some parts were see-through so you could see the top of my dress too.

"Thanks, Lex." I said to her before grabbing the clothes and walking to the bathroom.

After I was done, I searched for my brown hand-bag with a long strap so I could hang it over my shoulder and my phone.

"You look prettier than me, Ri." Lexi grinned, but I knew it wasn't true.

Lexi was pretty much flawless, in my opinion, and in everyone elses opinion too.

She was blonde and had hair falling down to her butt, no lie, and she had a slight tan which made her look like a dumb blonde, but she really wasn't. 

Lexi was really popular too, so I don't know why she stuck with me after high school began, probably because we were best friends since I can remember. 

"Not really." I smiled and dragged my shoe box from under my bed.

"Should I swear my brown sandals?" I asked, staring at the sandals infront of me closely.

"Yep, they look great with that outfit." 

"Whatever you say, Lex." I tried on the sandals.

"We still have an hour and a half left, so can I do your make-up?" she offered.

"Of course, you're better than me anyway." 

Lexi was already going through my make-up kit, selecting the best and only the best.

"Do you want pink lipgloss and blue eyeshadow, or red lipstick and white eyeshadow?" she asked me, rummaging through my make-up kit again.

"Pink lipgloss and blue eyeshadow sounds better." 

"I agree." Lexi picked out lipgloss, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.

"Work your magic, darling." I grinned, taking a seat on the chair infront of my desk.