TTT 3

The next day, I was shaken up by a not-so-female figure.

"What the hell!?" I screamed and jumped off my bed to see my brother and Zack standing there.

"Hey, Iris." Zack smirked smugly and waved at me.

"What are you doing here?" I glared at him.

"Relax, I let him in. He's pretty cool." my brother looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Yeah, me and Calumn are xbox-mates now." Zack backed my brother up.

I glanced at the alarm clock and it showed 7:30. "7:30?! You've been playing and didn't bother to wake me up!?"

Zack bit his lip. "What, we're guys! And we lost track of the time." 

I shooed them away and flung open my closet door, picking out a random sweater and jeans.

Looking at my outfit, I saw that I picked neon purple knitted sweater and white skinny jeans with black buttons. 

I got out my shoe box and got black doc martens.

I wish it was Lexi who was here, since she does my make-up quickly and she's my best friend, and besides, I'd much rather have her here than Zack. I guess it was safer with Zack though, in case Scott wanted to randomly show up in my life and screw it all up again, and screw me too.

I quickly put on black eyeshadow, pinkish-red lipstick and mascara, did my teeth and rushed downstairs. There, Zack and Calumn were playing Grand Theft Auto 5. Not playing, but staring at the hot girl in bikini. 

I just rolled my eyes and threw the tv remote at them. "Hey losers, stop ogling and take me to school."

"Oh yeah, I'll be glad to take both of you. My school's right next to yours, so yeah." my brother called out.

"Thanks Cal, but I could drive us instead." Zack insisted, switching off the TV and standing up to walk over to me.

"Alright." Cal smiled. 

I grabbed a cereal bar and headed outside, grabbing my bag with everything in it.

Right after Cal locked the door, I remembered something. "Oh shit! My gym kit!"

Zack just plainly laughed. "Go get it, tiger. And-" he said something else, but I didn't hear it because I went to get a bag and put black shorts, converse and a Sleeping With Sirens band t-shirt.

I practically jumped all the way down the stairs. When I opened the door, I over-heard them talking about me.

"What are you going to tell Iris?" Cal asked nosily. 

"Ah, yeah, I'll tell her when school ends." Zack scratched the back of his neck awkwardly when he saw I was coming.

"Let's go..." I suggested when I got into the back seat.

"Yeah. Let's." my brother noticed the tension when Zack started to drive.

I couldn't help but wonder what Zack wanted to tell me. Something about Scott? School? Love?

I mentally scolded myself when I thought about love.

Why the hell did I think of that?

It's not like I was in love with him or anything, and he wasn't with me either. Those feeling passed after I got out of hospital last year.

And besides, it was safer not to go out with each other. Scott would go ballistic. 

That was the reason I was single, because Scott would probably kill all boys that come close to me. But then something crossed my mind which I completely forgot about until now.