Stuck with you.

Alya and Nino we're great friends, they just occasionally got carried away trying to play match maker. This was one of those times.

Alya had decided it would be fun to play Cupid and mapped out this grand scheme with Nino. Long plan short, they handcuffed Marionette and I.

Why they would handcuff me to Marionette, I have no clue. When they did it they said, "See you two in twelve hours." Now don't get me wrong, Marionette is amazing but no one knows about the whole Super Model Is Really A Parisian Hero Thing yet. I am really hoping no one gets akuma-fied today.
"Do Mari, do you have any clue why they would do this??"
"Um Uh you know, uh um ah, no." Marionette said.
"It's kind of weird and spontaneous," I said, "like their trying to do something."
"I, uh, nothing know, I-I mean know nothing." She stammered.
And suddenly, without warning we see a new akuma-fied villain.
Oh no, not right now Papillon, you seem to have the worst timing ever.
"I-I hope Chat-t Noir can save the day." Mari said.
"No, no, Ladybug can totally handle it," I replied.
Marionette looked like she was going to have a panic attack.
Okay I can't let Mari get hurt, or freak out I trust her so,
"Mari I trust you no matter what okay?" I looked at her and have her a small smile, she looked very confused," Plagg, transform me!"
*cue magical boy transformation*
After that Mari looked surprised and kind of had her mouth hanging open when suddenly a little red thing appeared out of nowhere and started talking to Marionette.
"Marionette you don't have time to sit and freak out while simultaneously fangirl!"
Mari snapped out of it and said, "your right Tikki, we have to do this! Tikki transform me!"
*cue magical girl transformation*
Now it was my turn to be surprised.
"What's wrong Chaton, cat got your tongue?"
I stood there speechless and now my mouth was open.
"Come one Kitty, we gotta go catch that akuma!" And with that I was being dragged as she took charge. Now I was just getting over the shock of what I had just witnessed Ma- I mean Ladybug was shouting commands at me, which I obeyed as always. She'd caught the akuma and everything was going back to normal.
"What's wrong Chat, you weren't your usual self today?"
I took a moment to reflect on the words I had said when I first became Chat, I don't know whose under that mask, but I love her.
Then I did something I might regret in about a minute, I kissed Marionette. Not Ladybug, Marionette.
"Back when I first became Chat and after you saved Chloe, I said, I don't know who's under that mask but I love her, and I love you Mari, so much. I may not have realized it until  now but I do. How could I have missed that you were my Lady?" After that it was her turn to be dumbfounded. "What's wrong Bugaboo, cat got your tongue?" I  looked and saw that she managed to free us during the fight and so I gave her a smile and a wink as I left and moments later heard,
"CHAT!!!"