Horror in the Bedroom

"My master has requested, you to wear this to supper."
Claude's voice rang in my ears, I turned and took a peek at the displayed clothes. My eyes widened, it was a super short violet kimono with green, black and white designs to match Alois's outfit. Not just any kimono, the ones that were worn by the servants in the opium dens. I gulped and nodded going and taking the clothes from him.
"Thank you very much, Claude. Please inform him that I'll be down in the dining hall momentarily."
I said politely, Claude stood for a moment. His spindly smirk found its way onto his face as he looked down on my small form.
"Yes, my lady..."
He spoke smoothly, taking his leave from my chambers. Hannah soon came in to find me trying in vain to strap the kimono closed.
"Oh, my lady, let me help!"
"This is bloody impossible! This is not anywhere near my measurements! It is far too small!"
I fumed angrily, as I was soon to give up. She hurried over and tied it successfully, to my surprise.
"Oh, thank you very much Hannah."
I mumbled out ashamed of my outburst. She giggled and nodded,
"It's just fine, my lady."
Hannah guided me downstairs to the dining room to see Claude, the triplets and my husband all in the dining room. I never understood why Alois insisted on having Canterbury the gardener, Thompson the chief and Timber the footman in the room but I never asked in fear of being shouted at. I curtsied then hurried to my chair until Alois spoke.
"Oh no, my darling. Sit here."
He gestured at an empty chair beside him. I hesitated then hurried to the chair next to him, resting my napkin in my lap. I didn't look at him, no eye contact. It makes him upset when I look him in the eyes. I felt gentle fingers under my chin as he turned my face to look at him. Our eyes connected and he smiled sweetly, my heart fluttered but knew this trick. He was trying to play his wicked game with me once again.
"Eat, my love. You'll need your strength tonight."
He said playfully as he released my chin and picked up his cutlery, starting to eat the broiled salmon. I gulped and looked down at my food, suddenly feeling sick. I covered my mouth and took a deep breath, then closed my eyes for moment before picking up my utensils to eat my food.

After supper, Alois dabbed his mouth with a napkin and stood as he cleared his throat, announcing.
"Claude, bathe my wife and prepare her for me. I'll be waiting in my chambers."
I gaped and looked at Claude who looked back at me blankly. I bit my lip and looked down in my lap, so soon was the night that I dreaded. I was shook from my shock as Alois leaned down and held my cheek. He smirked as he leaned in to kiss me passionately on the lips. I tilted my head to deepen the sweet embrace. Once he pulled away, he caressed my pale cheek while he stared down at me.
"My beautiful wife..."
He bent down to whisper in my ear sensually.
"You'll give me many beautiful babies..."
He bit my ear playfully and pulled away as he kissed my forehead, then left the room.
"My lady, may I accompany you to the bath? You must be clean for his highness."
He offered his hand and I shakily took it, he looked at Hannah and ordered.
"Hannah. Prepare our mistress's dressings for tonight."
With that, Claude swept me into his arms. He's walked me upstairs and opened the door to the bathing room. I was surprised to see the tub filled, he set me down on my feet. I looked at the bath then up at Claude, he stared down at me.
"May I help you undress, my lady?"
He said deeply, causing me to gulp. I knew he'd do it anyway, so either I let him or he forces me. I nodded and turned my back to him, I felt him untie the long white ribbon around my waist holding the outer Japanese corset. After it dropped, he undid my kimono. He let it drop to the floor and I covered my bosom in embarrassment.
"You know, a woman's husband is supposed to be the first to see her naked body..."
I mumbled, he chuckled as he held my shoulders gently.
"I am only following my lord's orders."
He picked me up and slowly lowered me into the tub of warm water. He removed his tail coat and gloves then rolled up his sleeves. I curled up as he approached the edge of the tub. He grabbed the sponge in his large hand then a bar of lavender soap in the other. He ran the bar of soap from my shoulder and down my arm. He slowly washed my body with the soap and sponge. It was quite relaxing to be honest. After he dried my body and hair, he took me to my chambers were Hannah was waiting for me with my night outfit. She prepared it for tonight, as my first night with my husband. I gulped as I saw the embarrassing attire. My gown was white and translucent, my corset was black and my underwear were also black. I looked at her and sighed then looked at the clothes.
"Alright, let's make this quick please. My lord would be upset with us."
I spoke gently, Hannah smiled and nodded.
"Of course, my lady."
She said as she approached me and removed my towel then got my dressed into the attire quickly. The gown was silky and exposed some of the chest which was practically falling out of my corset. I didn't like it, I'd have to travel to the other side of the mansion to get to Alois's room. I took a deep breath before leaving my room to go to my new shared room with Alois. I patted through the halls and finally found my way to his bedroom. I knocked on the door softly, hearing a 'come in' in response. I took a deep breath again before I entered. I tiptoed in to see him sitting at the edge of his bed. I smiled nervously and closed the door behind me, seeing that Claude wasn't in the room.
"Ah, Sadie, my lovely wife..."
He swooned as he approached me,
"My jewel, my heart..."
He brushed hair from my face, I gulped and looked up at him as he guided me face to see him. He smiled and kissed my cheek surprisingly nicely. He guided me to the bed, setting me on the edge. He reached to the ribbon holding the collar to me collar closed. He tugged it, swiftly undoing the gentle bow. He smirked as it slid down my shoulders, I looked embarrassed down in my lap.
"Stand."
He stated, I did as I was told and let the gown fall around my ankles. He stood and approached me immediately resting his hand on my bosom.
"I do not love you. I know you store no love for me either. But tonight, let's forget about it. I am an attractive man and you are a very beautiful woman. Let's just use that to our advantage and see how our relationship turns out. We are forced to marry so let us make the best of it with our bodies."
Alois spoke softly, his hands roamed down my chest and down to my waist then my hips. He started to slowly remove his clothing, I watched then pressed my hands against his chest. I felt the warm skin, so soft and delicate. He gripped my hips again, removing my corset and underwear. He picked me up and rested my onto the bed, crawling over me and looking down at me. His hands roaming all over my body quickly, seeming to enjoy it. He leaned down to whisper in my ear as I felt pain in my lower regions, tears welling in my eyes.
"You're mine..."