Men are Beasts

Birds chirping, I slowly opened my eyes.
'What happened..?'
I looked next to me and memories of last night flooded back into my mind. Alois was in bed naked next to me, I myself was naked too. I sighed and leaned back in the bed, I can't believe it happened so fast. I still felt a throbbing pain in my lower regions. I sat up in bed, my blonde curls cascading down my back and shoulders. I rubbed my head and let out a small pained grunt as I adjusted my seating. I heard sheets rustle next to me, signaling Alois's awakening. Shortly after, I felt two warm arms find their way around my waist.
"Good morning, darling..."
He spoke sleepily, resting his head against my back.
"Good morning..."
I replied quietly, he turned me to look at him and he kissed me. I held his waist as he held my hips, my eyes closed. Alois pushed me down onto the bed gently, laying angled over me letting our chests touch. He held me close and rested his hand against my stomach. This was so confusing for me, I was sixteen, he was seventeen and we're doing this? I thought he hated me, maybe last night changed his mind at least a little. He pulled away and looked around the room with a wide smile, seeing the clothes sprawled all over the room.
"Well, isn't that a nice sight in the morning, yeah?"
He looked down at me, I nodded showing that he had my attention. He chuckled and leaned down, smirking at me from below. He kissed from my stomach, up my chest to my collar bone. He pulled away to look at my porcelain face, flashing a smirk before going back down. He hovered over me, his hands resting on either side of my head. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, he pressed his lips against my neck and I felt his tongue stick out between his soft lips. I flinched and squirmed after letting out a gasp of surprise. Suddenly the door opened, gaining our attention. It was just Claude.
"Your highness. Mistress. May I dress you?"
He asked blandly, I moved to cover my body with the red blanket. Alois's face showed fury and hate as he glared hard at the emotionless butler.
"Did I tell you to come in, Claude? As you can see, I'm busy. Leave and wait for my call."
"Your highness, you must-"
"DAMMIT, CLAUDE, I TOLD YOU THAT I AM BUSY!"
Alois shouted causing me to jump again before Alois went down to ravish my neck with his teeth. My body flinched multiple times while I whined and mewled. As Claude left, closing the door gently, Alois continued his raid on my pale skin. He slowly moved up to my ear and held my waist.
"Would you leave me for Claude, dear? I saw you look at him like that,"
He gripped my throat and my eyes widened as my mouth opened, making no noise.
"Remember who you belong to. Me. I'm your husband. Not Claude, not Timber, not Canterbury, not Thompson. I am. You're mine and I don't share my toys. Now what are you, love?"
He hissed and loosened his grip enough for me to speak.
"Your toy..."
"Good girl."
He kissed over my heart and pulled away from me, sitting up in bed.
"Claude, you can come in now."
Alois said calmly, Claude came back in and bowed. I sat up, clutching the soft red cover to my body. Claude turned to the wardrobe and grabbed Alois's outfit and mine. Claude turned to me; holding my lavender dress, white corset, pantie hose, and heels. I shook my head and backed away from him across the bed.
"No..! No! I will not allow you to see my exposed body, you disgusting pig!"
I screamed at Claude, he replied with being completely unfazed. He paused and approached me, reaching out for my delicate pale wrist. I growled angrily and kicked him hard in the gut with my heel, the butler grunted and keeled over slightly causing him to drop my clothes. Alois smirked and crossed his arms, he looked amused and approached us.
"Well, my love has an attitude. I like it."
He uttered, I looked at Alois with a slight look of confusion. I turned back to Claude with a glare; he looked at me, brows furrowed.
"My lady, if you'll only cooperate; then I shan't see your naked body for very long."
He explained, I glared and looked in my lap. I nodded slowly and crossed my arms, I realized I was acting just like my husband. I looked down as he slowly pulled the red silky sheets from my body. I looked away from Claude as he gently pulled me up, he reached down and slid my silk underwear up my legs. I shivered as he started pulled my corset around my waist, I gripped the bed pole tightly as he started to tug on the corset strings painfully tight. Alois climbed across the bed on his hands and knees like a wild animal, I gulped and squirmed to move away from him but Claude pressed my body into the wooden pole. My face contorted in panic as the blonde approached, rearing on his knees as he grasped the same pole I was pressed against with one flawless hand. He gripped the back of my head, grasping my blonde locks. I squeezed my eyes shut to try and hide from him, I heard Alois chuckle and I opened my eyes to see him curl around the bed post like a snake as his tongue unraveled from his lips. He leaned in with a grin and placed his lips on mine while I quivered and gripped the post. I felt him bare down on my bottom lip with his teeth hard causing a scream to erupt from my throat as tears rolled down my cheeks. He kept his lips locked with mine from a while more before pulling away with a malicious smirk. I spotted some of my blood across his lips before he licked it up hungrily. He cupped my cheek and leaned in;
"Your blood is simply delicious."
He purred in my ear before pulling away and falling back on the bed, laughing hysterically. Claude stepped back just enough to keep lacing my corset tightly like nothing had happened. I leaned my head against the bed post as I gripped it shakily, my eyes wide with worry and fear.
What did I get myself into?