Important Stuff

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Hello everyone and welcome to
The Reversed Rejection

As you all can see from the description this book is a bit different from the usual werewolf novels. This is the kind of story which will challenge the stereotypes and will make you fall in love with the characters you've learned to hate.

There are a few things you should know before you start

1. The main protagonist will be different than our usual wattpad heroines. She will be violent, deadly and fearless. Basically she won't hesitate to kick your ass if you disrespect her.

2. Oh! I forgot to tell you, there will be a lot of cursing in this book so if that shit irritates you then I don't think this is the book for you.

3. You are allowed to use any curse words you want in the comment section as long as you are not being offensive. I won't delete comments with curse words in them because as a reader myself I understand that we readers can't help ourselves so, go on knock yourself out.

4. Although I would prefer if you don't use words like slut, whore or hoe. I am completely against any kind of slut shaming whether it be against the protagonist or the antagonist. It doesn't matter how much you hate the character please refrain from using such words.

5. You are welcome to point out any grammatical or factual errors as long as you are polite..... well as polite as you can be. As all the writers say constructive criticism is always appreciated.

6. If at any point you feel like this book isn't for you, you can leave the book but please refrain from bashing the book.

I guess this is it. These are all the things that I needed to tell you before you start the book. The prologue will be uploaded in a few days. Till then have a great day and read as many books as you can.