Bonds

Naruto was sitting in Hiashi Hyuga's office at the Hyuga Estate with Hiashi Hyuga, the Head of the Hyuga clan and father of his betrothed, Hinata, and Naruto had just asked his future father-in-law of a possible compromise. "What you ask may be possible," said Hiashi with a stoic face, "Only if both Hinata and Haku agree. I myself see nothing wrong as Haku is the last member of her clan and once she becomes a Leaf shinobi, she can enact the Clan Restoration Act if she wants to." Naruto lightly bowed towards Hiashi, thanking him for his help, and he soon left. Even with the very little emotion Hiashi, or any of the Hyugas aside from Hinata and her sister, show, Naruto thought as he walked down the hall, this place still sends shivers down my spine. Naruto was nevertheless happy that Hiashi agreed to the compromise.

As Naruto entered the living room, he saw Haku and Hinata chatting on the sofa. "Naruto-kun," said Hinata as she got off the sofa and hugged her future husband, "Haku and I have been talking and we both agree to share you." Naruto soon fell as Haku had tackled him into a great big hug with Hinata following. "That's great girls," choked Naruto with his face turning blue, "can you let go of me...I...can't...breathe." Both girls let go as their betrothed was soon gasping for air. "Zabuza-sama will be so proud of me," cheered Haku with Hinata hugging agreed to have Haku stay with Hinata until she was able to get a home of her own as Naruto left the Estate.

Naruto made it to Kurama's shrine and sat down in front of it. "You wouldn't believe my luck Tou-san," said Naruto as he lit incense and placed them in front of the scarred tree, "but I now have two future wives! That Haku girl I told you about, well she and Hinata agreed to share me and even Hiashi agreed to the idea!" Silence soon followed. "I know you're very proud of me Tou-san," said Naruto as he smiled, "even the Hokage is proud of me. But you will always be the one I recognize first. Even if I can't visit you all the time, I still think of you." More silence. "Thank you for always being there for me in my thoughts, Tou-san," said Naruto as he soon said a silent prayer and left. Unbeknownst to the blond, a red-haired girl with yellow highlights had followed him and approached the shine.

"I need to know how that dobe brother of mine got such power," said Uzume as she glared at the makeshift shrine, "but you're connected to this somehow. I can feel it." Uzume left the shrine to follow her brother and saw him slam his feet to the ground. Steam slowly rolled of Naruto before he vanished. "What the hell was that!" cried Uzume as she tried to catch up, "How the hell is he that fast!?" After a few minutes of chasing an orange blur, Uzume lost her brother and began swearing up a storm.

Naruto made it to his team's training ground thanks to his Gum Style: Second Gear with plenty of time to spare and decided to summon some Shadow Clones and train. His training was soon cut short as Sasuke and Uzume arrived and began to attack Naruto. "Alright, Dobe," said Sasuke as he threw some shuriken at Naruto, only to miss as Naruto gracefully ducked, "Tell us who trained you!" Uzume soon rushed behind Naruto with the family sword, Arashinome, and began swinging. "That power should belong to us!" cried Uzume as she swung the blade and Naruto to only dodge gracefully after each swing, "Now hold still!" Feeling that enough was enough, Naruto flashed some hand seals and said, "Blossom Style: Vingt-Quartre Prison Fluers* Jutsu!" Both Sasuke and Uzume felt something hold them back and saw arms and hands all over their bodies, holding them in place.

"I believe that's enough," said Kakashi as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "You can let them go Naruto." Naruto nodded and made the arms vanish, and as soon as Sasuke got back up he performed the same hand seals that Naruto had done. "Blossom Style: Vingt-Quartre Prison Fluers* Jutsu!" said Sasuke and waited for the jutsu to appear. Nothing happened as Naruto began to laugh, angering both Sasuke and Uzume. Uzume then tried to do the same as she quickly memorized the hand seals, only for nothing to happen...again.