chapter 5 of my abusive and possessive boyfriend

so Heii guys I'm sorry about the delay i haven't written for like a month or so hehe I feel guilty but theirs some girls that commented on my book and told me to keep publishing and also I guy hehe but ya IM BACK BABY! and again im srry but ya just go on a read and please like and vote thx ^kisses^

_________________________________________

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND BEAT ME UP THEN KIDNAPP HER!!" Hunter said ready to beat luke up but before he can the police stopped him. "young man you have the right to remain silence anything you say or do can and will be used against you in  the court of law"the officer said, then they finally put him in the police car and took him away. " How the hell could you stand that annoying piece of nothing" luke said and i just shrugged my shoulders cause i didnt even know why i dated him anyways i mean ya he's hot but... ya thats all i got

LATE THAT DAY

"hey thanks for sticking up for me back there if you hadn't said anything then i would probably be in jail right now" luke said "no it's ok i kinda owe you for what you did for me back at the school and so yeah thanks" i said and i actually meant it for some reason i actually trusted the bad boy of the school wow my life is so cliche.

Through out the whole day i stayed at his house just watching movies and asking each other questions. i found out that he lives alone cause his parents kicked him out at age 16 cause he did drugs and that he's rude to people because of what his biological father did which actually made me cry. " so tell me about yourself since i told you everything about me"  he said " ok well my parents are still together um my little sister died when she was two years old the doctors said she had cancer and it spreaded so fast that they couldnt cure her" i said as i started to tear up of the memory of my baby sister "how bad i just wish she didnt have to die that way she wasnt only just my baby sister sometimes felt as is she was my own little baby girl i loved  her so much and she had to be taken away from me just like that and my parents didnt even remember her 5th year anniversary of her death was last week i was the only one and i had to walk 6 miles to her burial ground" i said litterly balling my eyes out. " im sorry about your sister i didnt know" he said trying to comfort me " no its fine luke really its no big deal thanks but i have to get home im already late and i already know that my mom and dad are waiting for me." "yeah sure ill drive you there k"

AT HOME

" thanks for driving me home" when i got out of the car my mom came yelling at me like a mad women "where the hell have you been issy do you know how worried me and your father were" my mother said "im sorry i was at a friends house and we where just doing homework" i said but i was pretty sure she saw through my little lie. "well next time you are out somewhere you need to tell me am i understood" she said with a strick voice," yes ma'am im sorry next time i'll text you if i go somewhere again"

_______________________________________________________________________

HEII MY WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELL IF THERE IS MEN HERE CAUSE I FEEL AS IF THERE ARE NO GUYS ON WATTPAD YOU MEN NEED TO COMMENT SO I CAN KNOW THAT I DONT HAVE ONLY LADIES HERE HOPE YOU ENJOYES THIS CHAPTER AND HERES A WONDERFUL MESSAGE FROM MY FRIEND Y0UNG LXRD HAV0C AND HE SAID AND I QUOTE " FUCK HUMANS IM SUPERNATURAL"