chapter 6

ok so this is chapter 7 of my abusive and possessive boyfriend three years later lol i'm so sorry i did this to you guys but then again give me credit cause writing a story is freaking complicating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ISSABELLA'S POV

They next few day has been going great, oh my goodness i feel like Luke and i have been doing great together. "Hey what are you thinking about?" Luke said we were at his house just chilling on the couch watching movies and no we were not netflix and chilling guys "well i'm thinking about us and stuff." i said being truthfully honest with him. "yeah I've been thinking about us lately too but to be honest i don't know if we should date yet because i think you need some time for yourself to heal and shit." that was so sweet of him to even think about it like that. "i didn't know you thought of things that way Luke" i said with a very blushed up face..."i mean yea but i mean i still have a reputation to keep up so if we do date i kinda don't want you to bring it down " Ladies and gentlemen there goes the schools bad boy just when i thought he changed. "you cannot be fucking kidding me Luke are you serious!" i stormed out of his house, he had the audacity to just say that to me. I was so angry with this kid ughhh he frustrates me i can't believe he said that.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

i was home now and my phone just been blowing up since i arrived home but i knew it was just Luke trying to get my attention because he left a bats load of messages and voicemail's saying how he didn't mean it and how he wants to be with me but i wasn't even sure if i wanted to forgive him really because he hurt me like a bitch, so me being the bigger bitch i didn't answer and let it go to voicemail again.

DING DONG DING DONG 

i just stayed upstairs not bothering to answer the door because i knew my mom was downstairs so i figured she was going to open it anyways. "UM BELLA COME DOWNSTAIRS YOU HAVE A GUEST HERE TO SEE YOU!" my mom yelled so I figured it was like Rennee or Delilah but boy i was wrong... "bella please list-" "leave..." i had no time for him. "i'm just going to go the grocery store it seems like we ran out privacy in this house." my mom says grabbing her keys and purse walking out the door while Luke moves out the way so she can go through but he took that as an advantage to just invite himself into my house. "Luke i said lea-" i was trying to say but he decided to just cut me off "Bella i'm not about to do this with you so sit and fucking listen to me" even though i felt like he wouldn't hurt me i still got scared so i sat my ass down without hesitating. "Look i know what i said was just a dick thing to say,and i want you to know that i do like you and i do want to be with you...you're the only girl i know that wants me for me and not because i'm the schools bad boy, you get where i'm coming from right?"he said with a sincere look on his face which had me wondering if i really wanted to forgive him or really take my time like he said before.. "um i have to think about it Luke, i just don't know if i really trust you on this one man" i said with an uneasy look on my face. "what do you mean i literally just poured everything to you and how i felt about you Bella" ok yes he was right so maybe i should give him another chance and go out with him. "OK fine i forgive you but if you embarrass me in anyway at school or try to hide us being together i will ruin your life like how the joker tries to ruins batman's but i will succeed in this plan! do you understand me yes or no?" i was playing no jokes with him because i was not going to let this relationship get out of control like before. "ok i promise i will treat you like the princess you are baby girl and you can believe me when i say that ok" he said, and that's when he leaned in to kiss me and that is when i felt all the right sparks in the kiss and believe me i felt so relieved to just feel his lips on mine and just not be so angry i feel like i'm on cloud nine BUT THEN OF COURSE THE MOMENT HAD TO BE RUINED BY MY MOM "sorry everybody i didn't want to stay out late and miss the new show of house wives"she says not really paying attention to us as she runs to the kitchen with the grocery's in her hand "um i think i should go Bella but tomorrow i'm picking you up for school ok" "alright i have no problem with that Luke" dammit i forgot tomorrow was Monday and i was to busy avoiding Luke that i forgot to do my damn homework "alright then i'll see you tomorrow babe just don't wake up to late."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok everybody this is chapter seven and i'm beat i tried working really hard on this one and to make it longer than the last chapters so hope you enjoyed this one and if you have any preferences or ideas you would like to put or have in the next chapter just put in the comments down below and i'll make sure to attempt to read then so i can start on chapter eight k so enjoy! oh and please vote for this story even though i'm in the process VOTE VOTE VOTE!