C h a p - 11

" Baby you getting so big girl " Rima said rubbing my tummy im now 6 months and big .

   " You know some me and Majesty aint had sex since forever , i miss it " I frowned

  Baby when I tell yall me and Majesty aint did shit in atleast two months like We barely been talking I believe he cheating on me but truly I dont know hopefully he just been going thru things .

   I looked at the clock it was 4:35pm . " Lets go to Kimmy's dinner see said dress casualy sexy cause she wants us to meet her new friend  Rikki I think " Rima said pulling her outfit out her purse .

I grabbed my dress out of the closet & took my quick shower .

I walked out the bathroom looking fine then a mfer .

    I walked down stairs to see Majesty and two of his niggas smoking and eating chips and shit .

    " Damn , Who that ?" The light skin one said licking his lips .

   " Shut the fuck up dude thats my babymama " Majesty said

   " Well she fine as hell " The darkskin said .

      I rolled my eyes .

" Im Christopher Brown but Call me Chris " he said smiling and shaking my hand

   I nodded " Im Aviance " I said

" Im Bryson " The darkskin one said

    " Yall leave her alone the fuck " Majesty said getting up looking at me

     " Where the fuck you going ?" He asked

    " Dinner with Kimmy " I said looking away grabbing my sweater .

    " No You-"

   " lets go hunny " Rima said coming down the stairs .

   " Is that Rimani ? " Bryson asked

" Omg BryBry " Rima said running to him kissing his face .

    "  RiRI " He said hugging her I stood confused

    " He's my old bestie from high school he practically introduced me to my babydaddy ! " Rima said

    " Yea , I heard the nigga not dead "  Chris

    "  His bitch ass aint I rarely  heard from him but enough lets go biscuit head !" She said pulling towards the door.

     We walked out the door hopping in ber car .

     We pulled up and took our seats I guess Kimmy was late as usual .

   " Have you met the Ricki girl or no ?" I asked

    " Nope , She reminds me of that girl Joseline Hernandez . I seen her on Ig & she be on Kimmy's SnapChat . "

     " Yea , I believe I seen her " I said sipping on my Sprite mixed with strawberry soda .

Kimmy walked towards the table holding hands with Ricki .

    " Hey Im Rickirah Gomez , but call me Ricki . " She said shakimg our hands

      She looked pretty . We ordered our food and talked about small things til Kimmy cleared her throat .

    "   well you guys i have something to tell yall ..." She frowned

     " Wassup " We all looked at her .

     " Um , LaKeisha is spending  the night at my house she's my half sister Im sorry i didnt tell you guys "

    " Bitch Ill beat your ass Square up Ho " Rima said

      I shook my head walking out towards the car " Lets go bitch "

   We drove towards the house and I ran in that muhfucker . 

     I just wanna lay up with Majesty  . I walked towards my room stripping into a big black tee and walked to his room to hear moaning sounds .

      Rima came behind me with a tazer ready to fuck some shit up But I calmed her down . I walked back to my room and started packing up all my shit

      Bout time me and Rima were done packing I guess majesty let the lil whore out or something . " Are you the maid or something because Its like nobtissue in the bathroom but Ill just let myself out " the bitch smirked .

    Rima ran up and whipped her assfor atleast 6mins I watched Rima beat her ass until Majesty ran down the hallway and break them up .

    The bitch kept yelling shit " I cant wait to catch you bitches slippin "

      " What happened to Not letting a person know where you laid your head ? " I questioned folding my clothes neatly placing them in my Black totes .

    " I know that much , this shit strictly for business "

    " Yea whatever Im leaving " I said placing the top on all of the  totes . As Rima took them to her car .

     " No you not "

" Bitch , Yes I am the fuck you mean you fucked that ho in the bed we shared ,I hate you , Im leaving " 

       " Man , fuck you ho , get the fuck out my shit bitch I really should kill your dumb ass if you wasnt pregnant with my seed you'd be a dead bitch . "  he said slightly pushing me towards the door tears started to pour from my face . He frowned but I ran towards the car and told Rima to just drop me off at an hotel and Ill just rent me an apartment thats in her complex .

    I cant believe this shit what a day .