c h a p - 13

" Bitch ,I wanna get an apartment and job , I dont wanna be living off Majesty ass . " I simply said to Mallorie as we watched Star .

" I totally agree with you lets go house hunting today my friend Khadijah is a real esate . " Mallorie said pulling out her phone .

I nodded to myself cause Me & majesty werent working and I know damn well everytime me and him argue he will bring up the fact that he basically takes care of me .

I dont wanna be dependent on any fucking body . Plus im about to be a mother myself I need to be more responsible for my son . " Ava showed up at the hotel when I was there " I said picking up a sonic ice cup .

" What the fuck ? Why you aint tell me does Majesty know? What did the ho say ?" She exclaimed

" Calm down , she was talking bs as usual saying how she in love with me and she gonna get me to be with her , Im not worried cause Ill whoop her ass if she try that shit " I shrugged

" Bitch It aint bout whooping her ass the ho crazy she might try to set you up Im telling Majesty if you dont "

" Girl , Dont tell him shit I dont need him on my back bout shit He already irks my entire nerve sis " I said frowning at my empty cup damn I just ate all that ice in less than minute and that was a large . 💔

" So , Atleast ge trying to protect your ass " she said but I changed the subject

" Where Maniac been ? "

" In Jail "

Damn this nigga go to jail every damn week what the hell . Me and him just started to become cool because lhe always buys me snacks other than that I dont like him he immature as hell .

" Girl , Khadijah just text me back saying she has an two bed room townhsouse or either a one bedroom Apartment uptown. We can check em out Tomorrow evening"

" For a job Our aunt Zora owns a law firm you could be a desk person getting paid good as hell " She said

I nodded and was very happy that Id met Mallorie no one has ever helped me as much as i could remember im use to doing shit on my own.

" Im bout to go visit my mother" I said standing to my feet

" Damn , how come you never talk about your family ? " Mallorie asked.

" Long Story " I frowned .

" I got time boo " She said reaching to pull me towards her .

" Well since I was a little girl my mother Was very difficult but loving . She felt Me and my Sister Annette were two different people Annette was popular , head cheerleader & Had honor roll and dated the schools football captain whose now in the Nfl . Me on the other hand was quiet no friends , Principals list , Virgin and Book club .

My sister ended up Getting pregnant a few months before Prom and my mom was upset but helped her out my mom started to show favortism and forget about me more and more . I graduated and no one but My favorite aunt Jessica came to my Graduation she is the only one on my side that actually loves me and since my grandparents passed away and most of our family lives back in St. Louis . plus I rarely fool with them because of what happen to my youngest Aunt . Her name was Iris she was 15 when i was 12 she had a mental problem and our uncle Chester raped and beat her all of the time and treated her like a slave . She was adopted from my grandmothers bestfriend . " Tears dripped from my face I always hated the fact that my family never took actions on Chesters actions . They looked over it My grandma disowned him but as for my mother and aunts they didnt want to believe he did such things.