BONUS CHAPTER WOO

Warnings: None

~3rd P.O.V.~

     A year or so later...

     "ITS CHRISTMAS WOOT WOOT!" An excited holler echoes through the dark hallway.

     Fast footsteps race down the halls, bursting into each of the other five's rooms. Yelling at the top of his lungs Lachlan races around the pack's house, excited for Christmas like a kid getting a lollipop. One by one the men exit from their rooms, yawning and groaning at the commotion.

     "Lachlan the sun isn't even up yet." Vikk groans, wiping the sleep from his eyes.
     "But... IT'S CHRISTMAS."

    Without waiting for a response Lachlan dashes down the hall to wait for his friends at the large Christmas tree situated in the main room of their house. The six had agreed to open each others separately from everyone else in the village, seeing as most of the presents are more heart felt. A few moments later and everyone else slowly begins to shuffle into the room, extremely tired expressions lingering on their faces.

     "Since you guys are all lazy I'll go first!" Lachlan announces, bounding over to the tree.

     After a second of searching he pulls out the five presents addressed to him, and decides to unwrap Vikk's first. He tears away the wrapping paper, carelessly tossing it aside. There in his hands lay a delicate hand-carved wooden fish. Small intricate details showing it took great care in making.

     "Oiiii fish fish fish!" Lachlan chuckles, earning a small tired smile from Vikk. He had spent weeks on that fish.

     Next he unwraps Mitch's and Jerome's. Inside Mitch's is a wooden snowball maker, and Jerome gives him an enchanted iron helmet with projectile protection.

     "Oohhh I'm gonna wreck you all in a snowball fight." Lachlan boasts, picking up Preston's present next.

      Inside lays various hair products and gel. Lachlan glances at them in confusion, then his gaze moving to Preston who's watching on with a smirk.

     "Where did you even... You know what I don't wanna know." Lachlan states, setting the hair stuff aside.

     Finally he pulls out Rob's, and it reads fragile. So this time gently ripping off the wrapping paper it reveals a thriving Yellow flower, seemingly a rose.

     "I hope you like it, it took me a while to get a natural yellow rose that big." Rob chimes in.
     "I absolutely love it! Thanks everyone." Lachlan beams, hugging everyone in turn.
     "I guess I'll go next." Vikk volunteers, searching for his gifts.

     Pulling one out he unwraps it much more calmly than Lahclan, not wanting to wreck whatever it may hold. Inside is a pouch of ender pearls, a tag reading 'from Preston.'

     "Woah that's a lot of ender pearls... It must've been hard getting all of these..." Vikk realizes, flashing Preston a grateful smile.
     "I try my best." Preston shrugs, proud of his efforts.

     Vikk unwraps the rest of the presents, receiving a new Bow from Mitch, some sort of nail puzzle from Jerome, another potted flower from Rob, this one a dark navy blue, and finally he reaches Lachlan's. Tearing the paper it reveals a black fleece jacket, a blue and red diamond on the back with a white V in the middle.