Sly and Sneaky

Jordans PoV

I really didn't know how to react to what happened near lunch with Courtney and those three girls but I felt for sure I would at least try and find out what had possibly occurred prior to this moment. I walked home with Vylad or should I say my boyfriend it was a steady walk I had his palm in mine with earphones connecting our eyes as we were listening to Lucy spraggon, however, I still felt bad as Vylad had told me He loved you and I hadn't repeated it yet plus I had not had a moment to give him the kiss he all so desperately desired. We came to a complete stop as we became face to face outside his house his mystic green eyes took mine by surprise the red took over my face "look Vylad I feel so bad and I'm sorry for everything I've put y..." "There's no need to say sorry I love you so much and as long as I have you I couldn't care what you do" "I love you too V" "Aww you call me V isn't that just soooooo cute well for that I might give you that present I was going to give you when you came to apologise yesterday". The moment became so intense as I knew I would finally touch those sweet tender lips! Suddenly before our kiss could commence Zane ran outside with Garroth to play football out of embarrassment I jumped out of his hands. "So will I see you tomorrow baby?" He spoke softly "o..o..ok I mean yes you will see me tomorrow if you will see me V," I said with lots of glee in my voice my ears poking up in excitement. He turned and walked up his path and waved goodbye as he closed his doors I started screaming with happiness and jumping up and down like an excited child. I stopped abruptly as I saw Garroth and Zane stood their football in hand giving me the weirdest look I turned in embarrassment and sped down the pathway to my mums car. The car ride home was boring so I turned to my phone to notice I had a bunch of Facebook notifications I opened the app with my 4G on and the three girls had commented on Courtney's new profile picture. I gave it a "wow" like and opened the comments i got out the car I ran to the toilet and threw up at the discussing comments which I went on to read. They were vile. I shed a tear for my closest friend instantly after I looked through my contacts to find Courtney's number before clicking the phone symbol. It started to ring that burrowed in my ear suddenly a soft voice said "hi". Knowing she would have seen the comments I decided to interview her about everything all I got was grumbles and silence but I kinda knew that is what I would receive but hoped I would be able to get more out of her. Worried I implied I would come over to keep her company but she refused to let me so instead to take her mind from things I had decided to FaceTime her and do a little revision on English class which we had together as I was a bit behind from writing my fan fiction on wattpad. After a short time of just two hours I told her to be safe as I ended call and looked over my four pages of Shakespearean text I had written and felt quite proud of my accomplishment. It was about ten pm in which I started a warm bath so I could relax myself I made my clothing scarce and got in the heat hurt for a minute in which I whimpered but adjusted to the heat. I grabbed the phone from trouser pocket at the side of the bath and checked Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and snapchat in boredom. Then a ping came through as Vylad started to snapchat me he asked how I was what I was up to I replied with well usual and in the bath before he asked if Courtney was ok I said she was as I didn't know if she wanted the world knowing she was upset and feeling insecure. He then said he was having an early night therefore we both said I love you night before I put it down and got washed dryer and dressed I wore my boxers and Vylad's green pullover hoodie to bed it was so warm and fluffy I could literally fall to sleep in this thi... Zzzzzzzzzzz. I awoke to my chicken sounding alarm yes I know cliche in which I prepared myself for school and stuffed books and dozens of homework in my black rucksack I had gotten just a week ago. I walked out the door a slice of toast in hand and Vylad's hand in my other I loved his company but was still wishing I could have done more for Courtney but didn't as to respect her decision. We arrived at school me and Vylad was first there so stood by a light post while waiting for the other Garroth and Laurence were next to arrive followed by Zane and Kawaii-Chan who were getting close to each other. Lucinda and Katelyn came up to us arguing about who was better at sport than Travis flowed in lonely without his soon to be girlfriend who I and Kawaii-chan had shipped together. Then Aaron and Aphmau came strolling in wrapped in each other's feeling like two love birds haha. Courtney was last which was unusual and just made it before we all scattered to our first lesson.