The Market

You are walking to the store like usual, getting something for Undyne who can't stop watching Mew Mew Kissy Cutie on re-run, to the point that she memorizes every word and detail of the freaking movie! You sigh and look around for the things she asked. Which was pop corn, soda and ice cream. Mostly ice cream. You sigh and have your head down walking around the aisles until you bump into Papyrus, you drop the popcorn and he drops his cigs saying "Hey watch it!" You lift up your head at him and you see him, Papyrus stuttered saying "O-oh! (Y/N) I didn't k-know that was you!" You look at Papyrus, and shrug saying "It's alright! What are you doing here anyway?" Papyrus chuckle saying "I was about to get the cigs on the floor ya know. But what ever, what are you doing here?" You respond "Undyne, you know the deal." Papyrus nods his head saying "Well, how about this I'll help ya carry your things and you can pay me the cigs you dropped!" You nod your head thinking "whatever" and  went to the counter paying for Papyrus's cigs and you carry one pack of cigs and he carries about 3 bags. You chuckle asking "Do you need help carrying that?" He shaked his head saying "Nah I'm fine. But really, once I see you in the light" He whistles then goes back talking "You are cuter then expected too (Y/N)!" You blush lightly saying "Well you ain't bad your self!" He chuckles, then looks back at you saying "Before we go back to Undyne's place I need to make a pit stop at my house." You nod your head and go to Papyrus's house and open the door and walk in putting the cigs down at the nearest table thinking to your self "I wonder what does he even need?" You decided to take a look around thinking "Eh, while I wait I might as well snoop around." A few minutes later all you could find was pictures of Papyrus and Sans and a few beautiful scenes hanged up on the wall. Then you decide to go into Papyrus's room since, you already saw Sans's room. You open the door and take a look around, it is what you expected... dirty and messy. You look around a bit more and found a side room, you open up the door and find a weird machine in the room, you never seen it before and you shrug, thinking nothing more of it. You open up one drawer and found a picture with Papyrus and Sans and one person, you never seen before. You tilt your head, until someone came inside the room and cover your eyes and drags you out of the room. You try fighting until you got tired...