Heal time

You continue running with all you have, to make sure that Papyrus is not in worse condition then he is already is. So you ran all the way back to where the monsters were at, yelling "Sans! Anyone! I need help!" Sans was the first one to notice and look back. he runs back to you guys asking "What-" he looked down at his brother and his face went from cheerful to solemn. Sans looked back up at you asking "What happened?..." You try to get the words out of your mouth but all what came out was "Frisk is misunderstood." Which of course it sounds completely stupid really. Frisk killed everyone and, trying to defend them is not a smart move, but after what you have heard. You have every right to, even if it is stupid. No one really paid attention, since they have to patch up Papyrus, so hopefully he doesn't turn into dust. Sans tries everything that his father taught him. Sadly enough it didn't work.. Sans's eyes widen quickly and tried over and over again, whispering "No.." then starts yelling "PAPYRUS STAY WITH ME! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HAVE!" Papyrus's eyes open up a little saying "Bro... d-dont worry about me.. ok? J-just get everyone out of here safely as possible.." Papyrus's eyes close again. Sans look at Papyrus, then tear up again whispering "no..." Sans cries hysterically, yelling "PAPYRUS!!!!!!!!" You would never think of Sans as a tough type of guy and such, well that day was today. His eye turned blue and looked at everyone else. He told every monster "Keep on moving! If I don't come back then you know why! Just go! Everyone!" Every monster  kept on walking to safer lands where Frisk wasn't gonna get them. You stood your ground with Papyrus in your hands. You look straight in Sans's eyes. He looked back at you and grabbed you by the shoulders, you were a bit scared but still looked at him. Sans had tears in his eyes telling you "Please... (Y/N) my brother is all I got left, if he lives and I die then well... I'll be happy about that knowing that I didn't fail everyone." You tear up as well and told Sans "I know that but I'm going with you for a reason! I want both brothers here since both of you guys are my friends and I don't want to leave one behind!" Sans sighed and said "Fine but, you have to hide my brother so Frisk won't get to them, deal?" You nod your head and said "Deal" So you and sans walked to Frisk and still have the knife in your hand, you think not to damage any one else, you think to your self "I'll fight Frisk all by my self." Since you both Frisk are humans so your determination will cancel out each other and it would hopefully be a one hit finisher.