Final stand off (Part 2)

You and blueberry were walking to Frisk, you sigh and think about Papyrus. You never really thought about a chill skeleton being hurt and knowing more then meets the eye. You shook your head a little bit to get rid of the idea. You sigh and you and Blueberry see Frisk in the distance. Frisk giggles saying "So more opponents and the same one comes back. This should be good." Sans makes a scythe with his magic, and twirls it and points it at Frisk saying "You shall pay for what you have done to my brother!" You grunt, and nodding your head. Frisk laughs and says "That's rich~! You think you can take me down? Try me!" Sans and Frisk were fighting each other non- stop. Alyphs was true to her word saying that Sans can fight, it was only his nature to blame. You see the battle since you fear you may get Sans killed. They were clashing their weapons at each other for hours, but since they were determined to get each other they both tired out from knocking out each other from left and right. Frisk pants and said "Well at least you were able to put up a fight, unlike last time and unlike your brother." Sans growls and yells throwing orange bones left and right (Orange is non moving in this case) thinking he can kill Frisk no time at all. Frisk of course was dodging them left and right. Frisk growls and yells "Enough of this play!" And Frisk throws his knife to Sans's glowing eye, losing his power. Sans gasps and looks at you with tears in his eyes telling you "(Y/N)... please go do what's right, right now." You growl and go up with Frisk. Frisk giggles saying " You really think that you can finish me?" You tear up and with the knife in hand saying "Yes... Yes I can! For papyrus and Sans!" Frisk grabs his knife and points at you saying "Bring it human"  You and Frisk clash knives and he tries to stab you but you move out of the way saying "You think Imma stand there and take it? No besides your reset doesn't work no more. We have equal determination. You shall go down!" You charge at Frisk with the knife and try to stab him but he moves out of the way. You fall to the ground and he stabs your stomach. You bleed out a little but then you roll over and stab his eye and pull it right out! he yells and covers his eye socket saying "You will pay for that!" And charges at you again, you upper cut him and stab him in the jaw saying "You won't get me that easily!" Frisk chokes up blood weakly saying "C-check mate (y/n) and slits open your neck. You hold your neck and lets go of Frisk. Frisk chuckles saying "Don't mess with me you fucker.." With your last dying move you, grab Sans's Scythe and your knife and slash him with the scythe as a distraction. He moves and you stab him in the heart. He grunts and looks at you saying "I'll... come back..." and falls to the ground, blood spilling all around him. You stab him over and over again until you stop moving. Sans finally fixed up his eye by the time you were bleeding out too. Sans panicked and picked you up and runs fast as he could to the group and yells "I need help! Please anyone!" Alyphs looked over and says "What's wrong?" Sans sniffles and starts crying holding your body which is still bleeding out. Alyphs's eyes widen and yells "MEDIC!" About 5 monsters came out and carried your body to fix you hoping to save your life. Sans goes to his brother and saw Papyrus sleeping and sighs and hold his hand, hoping that he would hear this, hear him saying "Papy... we killed Frisk... And I wish you would wake up..." Sans whimpers a bit and lays down with his brother and sleeps next to him, Sans wouldn't leave his side. But during the hours that you guys were walking, every one found Undyne in a secret hiding spot and took care of her. Then everyone went back into town and settled back down. It was a couple of days before you woke up. Once you woke up you looked around, at first it was fuzzy but then you regain your senses and looked around. You were at a hospital, you sigh and rubbed your neck. Of course it still hurt after the slicing and dicing from Frisk. But you look around even more and you see "get well" balloons and such signed from the gang. You chuckle and look next to you and it was Papyrus. You nudged Papyrus for him to wake up saying "Sleepy bones.. Wake up." He murmurs "I don't wanna go to school" You chuckle saying "Wake up, and look at me already!" Papyrus wakes up and looks at you stuttering "(Y/N)! Y-you are awake! You were out for a couple of days!" You chuckle and you see his hand touch yours. You blush lightly and say "Frisk is out of the picture now." Papyrus smiles saying "Good, now I uhh meant to ask you this since Sans told me what you have done for him and for the monsters. And way before this" You tilt your head asking "What is it?" He asks "Will you be my (Girlfriend/Boyfriend) ?" You blush red saying "I was wondering when you will come around you lazy bones." You kiss him, but fell off the bed and land on Papyrus. Papyrus laughs saying "I guess you can say that you were FALLING for me!" You stare at him then laugh saying "Yeah, I been have falling for you anyway." You kiss him and he kisses you back, hoping that no one would see and hope that weird stuff won't come around as much as it did just now.