Ary

Ary

"ROBERT!!" I yelled through the computer screen as Robert's face pops out.

"ARY!!" He yells back. I look at him and can't help it but smile. Ugh how much I miss him.

"How's Bora Bora?" Robert asks.

"Well, I've been getting drunk for the past two days and I've never been better" I smile at him. He laugh, thinking I was being joking. I stared at him.

"Wait, are you being serious!?" He yelled through the computer. I laugh, trying to think of something to say.

"Oh, Robert you want to see the view!?"I asks, picking up my computer, walking to our balcony. I turn the computer around so he could see the view of the blue ocean.

"Oh my god! It's beautiful!" Robert said.

"Wait, did Robert Lewandowski just compliment me? Should I be flustered or horny?" I put on a curious face.

"ARY!" Robert yelled through the speaker. I laugh and put him down on the table and sit on the chair.

"Are you having fun?" He asks me. I nodded.

"I want to live here forever!" I yelled and smile.

"Well you shouldn't because we all going to miss you. Actually we all already are" He laugh, which made me laugh.

"Well, Rob, I wish I could stay and talk to you but I have to go. David made a list things we're doing today. Bye, love you!!" I give him kisses and end the call.

"ARY! Let's go!!!" David yelled as he pull up with a golf cart. I put on my sunglasses, picking up my bag and get out of the room and run into the cart. I bump into David's arm, but he caught me.

"TO THE POUND" I pointed straight, which made him laugh. He started driving.

"What's the first thing on the list?" I ask David as I hold on tight on the seat because David is driving like a maniac.

"Kiss me" He said. I turn to look at him, he wasn't looking at me but I don't know if he's playing or what.

"David your hilarious" I burst out, slapping my knee and slapping David's bare biceps.

***

"NO! It's going to eat my fucking arms off!" I hide behind David, I wrap my legs around his torso tighter. I look at the baby shark as it moving closer to me.

"DAVID! STOPP! MOVE! IT'S COMING AFTER US!" I yelled as I tried to pull us away from the shark. As its getting closer to us, I scream, I'm afraid of sharks. I'd die if I see one or pet one. 

"ARY! Look at me in the eyes and calm down" David pull me off his back and pull my chin up to look at him. My breathing went from jumpy to calm and collected. 

"Breathe, it's a baby shark, it will not kill you. I promise. Why else would I bring us here if Manu specifically told me to keep you safe and away from harm? Ary, I promise on my life I will not let anything and ANYONE hurt you" He emphasize 'anyone'. He was clearly was talking about Joshua. 

"See" He said, nudging his head to my right side. I look to that direction to see my hand was on the shark's head. I laugh happily and begin petting the soft skin. 

"DAVID! I'm petting it!" I laugh and hug David. I made him to pet it too, which made him laugh because of my happiness. 

***

"How was you day?" David as me as we sit on the deck with our feet in the water and drinks in our hands. 

"It was great, I thought I was going to die when you made me swim with sharks" I laugh it off. I kick the water, making it splash on David's legs. 

"Thanks David" I look at him in his dark brown sparkling eyes, the ones I used to like, "not only for today, for everything that you've done for me. Being there for me, protecting me and basically be the shoulder to cry on" 

He smile at me, "don't worry about it, I'd mad if your sad Ar-" I cut him by placing my lips on his. 

I don't know what I was thinking but I did it anyways. 

I'm SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I slacked off a lot on everything. I really procrastinate in this month. I've been lazy on everything and I'm so sorry but did you guys likes this chapter? Did it shock you? Let me know in the comment section! 

Like and comment :)

-Natasha