Payback...

Ben Drowned swore at the television as his character got killed again. Ben threw his controller angrily at the consul, crossing his arms across his chest and glaring at Eyeless Jack, who was calmly pressing buttons on his own controller.
"Why do I always lose to you?" Ben complained loudly as Eyeless killed the last zombie on the screen and placed his controller on the couch beside him. Eyeless looked at Ben through his blue featureless mask. Ben frowned.
"Because you have no patience," Eyeless smirked. He left the controller on the couch and stood up, walking away. As he walked through the doorway, Ben yelled after him, "I DO have patience!"
Jack shook his head and left the room. Ben huffed, and walked over to the TV. He placed a hand on the black screen, and closed his eyes. He felt a buzz go through his body like static. When he opened his eyes, he was in his spirit form, and could see all of the invisible lines spreading from the TV through the walls of the mansion. He pushed himself through the screen of the TV, following a glowing line. He raced along the line, finally reaching another screen at the end. It was the laptop in his bedroom. He pulled himself out of the screen, and floated a few inches above the ground in front of the laptop. He focused, and his feet touched the carpet, back in normal form. He sighed and collapsed into the padded wheely chair in front of the cramped desk where his laptop sat. He knew he was a sore loser, but how did Eyeless always beat him? It wasn't fair. He huffed again and turned on his laptop, which was covered in stickers. As he logged in, the screen lit up with his graphic-patterned background. Ben's black and red eyes followed the curser as he clicked into an online game. He bent don't to pick his headphones up off the floor, placing them over his elf ears. He sank back into his chair, getting comfortable as the game brought up the loading screen on his laptop. The game started up and Ben flicked on his webcam. As the screen lit up with the popular first-person fantasy game, Ben began speaking into the built in microphone in his headphones.
"Hey guys, TerribleFate404 here, lets beat this level!"
The little box that showed the live chat popped up in the corner of Bens screen. He frowned and leaned forward to read the message.
'Hello TerribleFate404, SmileyKiller101 here 3:)'
Ben slapped a hand to his forehead and rolled his eyes.
"JEFF!" He yelled. He heard a deep chuckle come from behind him, and spun his chair around to find the cut mouthed killer himself. Jeff was grinning at the younger elf boy.
"TerribleFate404? Really? That was the best you could come up with?" Jeff teased. Ben scowled.
"Shuttup Jeff!" He spat, spinning back around to face the screen. Jeff's terrifying ace leered at the webcam over Bens shoulder.
"Bleeeh!" Jeff moaned.
Ben shoved the killer away from him.
"Jeff! Get lost!" He whined.
"Don't worry, your just jealous that your a little kid with no imagination!" Jeff smirked, walking out of the messy room. Ben growled.
"I'm not little!" He yelled, "and I'm not a kid!"
He turned back to his game, fixing his headphones and webcam. Stupid killer, he thought. Jeff was gonna pay for that.

A couple of hours later, Ben crept downstairs. Jeff was asleep on the couch, mouth hanging open and snoring. Ben sneered as he thought of ways to pay back the older boy. Suddenly he felt a tug on his tunic. It was Sally Williams, one of the only Creepypastas younger than him, other than Lazari. Sally looked at Ben with a huge smile on her dirty and bloody face, bright green eyes wide.
"Ben!" She whispered, looking at the sleeping figure on the couch, "I have an Idea, come with me!"
Ben grinned and followed the 8 year old to the kitchen. Sally was a great partner in crime when it came to payback and pranks. She held a finger to her lips and crawled up into the kitchen bench, reaching up to open the top cabinet. Ben stood below her, ready to catch her if she fell. Even though he was only 14, Sally had a tendency to make him feel a lot older and responsible. She rummaged around in the cabinet for a minute, before withdrawing her hand with a triumphant grin on her small face. She slipped down off the bench, and held up a container of pepper in her little hand. Ben was confused at first, but then an enormous grin spread across his face as he realised what Sally had in mind. The pair tiptoed back into the lounge room, and Sally crept up next to Jeff, her dirty, pink, frilly socks making no sound at all as she stood beside the killer. She quietly opened the shaker, and gave Ben a wink. Ben smirked and nodded. Sally quickly poured the whole container of pepper into the killer's open mouth, and ran back to Ben, who was hiding behind another couch. They watched as Jeff began to splutter and cough, and then sneeze as the pepper filled the air in front of his face. He quickly covered his eyes with his hands as he continued to cough and sneeze, and bolted out the door, yelling curse words and profanities. From behind the couch, Sally and Ben began to giggle, covering their mouths with their hands so they wouldn't be heard and caught. Their giggling escalated as the killer came back into the room, eyes bloodshot and a furious look on his face. He stormed over to Ben and Sally's hiding place and pushed the couch out of the way.
"THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE SHIT'S!" He roared in fury. Ben and Sally screamed and bolted outside, heading for their secret treehouse that only Slenderman knew about. Jeff roared at them, but didn't bother following. When Ben and Sally finally reached the treehouse, they collapsed in fits of laughter. Ben wiped bloody tears from his eyes and held his hand up. Sally high-fived it, and they shared a grin.
"Sally your the best!" Ben gasped, still shaking with laughter. Sally smiled proudly.
"I know!" She said, and they began laughing all over again.