Part 14

RK wakes up to find himself on a bed. He looks around to find Madhu furiously looking at him while Nani and Trishna had a disinterested look and Bittuji looking pale. "Madhu..." RK sits up in shock. Then he gets up from the bed and runs towards her, "You are really pregnant?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"She is." Trishna confirms.

"Did you check with a doctor?" RK asks her.

"We don't have to do that." Nani tells him arrogantly. "Trishna has the power to detect pregnancy."

RK looks at Trishna in shock and then he turns to Madhu and she was still furious. RK turns to Trishna asks her excitedly, "You said son, right?"

"Yeah... first one son... then a daughter."

"Two kids?" RK asks smiling excitedly.

"He will not touch me again!" Madhu says furiously.

Trishna shrugs in reply. "I am telling you what I saw."

RK turns to Madhu and cups her face, "A son, Madhu. Like you said our baby a symbol of our love."

"It's a symbol of your betrayal and nothing more!" Madhu tells him furiously as she pushed his hand away.

"Your son can hear you, Madhu." Nani gently tells her.

Madhu looks at her in panic as she kept her hand on her stomach silently apologizing to her son.

"We'll have to get married as soon as possible." RK tells Madhu.

"I won't marry you." Madhu tells him angrily.

"You have to, Madhu. This is no longer about you or me, this is about our baby." RK tells her in a stern voice.

Madhu furiously looks at him but she knew he was telling the truth, if they don't get married then people are going to raise their finger on their son and she couldn't have that. "The next day I'll divorce you." Madhu tells him.

"Are you mad?" RK asks her furiously.

"You need him, Madhu." Trishna tells her.

"I don't need him! I can look after my son."

"You can't, Madhu." Nani tells her.

"As far as I can see, he is the one who is going to save your son from Balraj." Trishna tells her.

"Balraj?" Madhu asks panicking. "He is real?"

"Who is Balraj?" RK asks curiously.

"He is a wizard. A cruel wizard." Madhu tells him panicking. "But why does he want to hurt our baby?"

"He is going to see that your son will be the end of him and before he can kill Balraj, Balraj will try to kill your son." Trishna tells her.

Seeing Madhu pale, RK gently holds Madhu and pulls her towards him. "Tell me about this Balraj." RK instructs no one in particular.

"Well you could say he is Voldemort." Trishna tells him.

"Huh?" RK asks confused.

"Harry Potter, Chief." Bittuji whispers to him.

"I know that" RK says rolling his eyes, "But tell me about him."

"Before that don't you want to know about your son?" Nani asks him.

"What about my son?" RK asks confused.

"Your son is going to be one of the greatest wizards of our time." Trishna tells him.