Part 15

Theywere married that evening.

Aftercollecting her luggage from her home, RK takes Madhu to his house. RKgets out of his car and hurries to the other side to open the doorfor Madhu. Madhu steps out and looks at his mansion as the memoriesof what had happened when she had come here the previous time fillsher mind. Remembering her heart break and humiliation, her eyes fillwith tears. RK sees her expression and he realizes the reason for herpain. He closes his eyes in pain and regret at what he done to her.Whateverhis reason was, he had no right to do that to anyone, especiallysomeone so innocent like Madhu.

"Whatdid you get by doing all that?" Madhu furiously asks RK as sheturned to him murderously.

Beforeeither of them could say anything further, Radha, Mukund and Bittujicomes to the door. They had come home early to make arrangements towelcome them.

"Pleasecome inside, Madhu." RK requests her softly as he took her hand.Madhu furiously pulls away her hand and walks towards the house.

Themoment she reached her in-laws Madhu looks down in embarrassmentremembering how she had been humiliated in front of them. Duringthe wedding also, she couldn't even smile at them, even when theywere not at fault.

Radhagently cups her face and tells her, "I know, Madhu that wedidn't meet under the right circumstances, what shouldn't havehappened, happened but now you are Rishu's wife, and you are going tohave a baby now. It is difficult to forget what he did to you. Youboth are young now and you have a long life ahead with your babies,so take it from someone who has lived her life, sometimes, it is veryimportant to let go and look past things."

WhenMadhu remains silent, Radha says with a smile, "Leave all that.Welcome to the family." Radha happily hugs her and Madhupolitely hugs her back. Then Radha welcomes Madhu inside. After allthe rituals were taken care of, Mukund puts his hand around Madhu'sshoulder and says, "Come bhabhi, I will show you around thehouse."

Havingno other option, Madhu goes with him as she turned to look at RK. RKwho had been watching her, gestures to her asking whether she wantedhim to go with her and she glares at him in reply.

"Whois your favorite actor?" Mukund asks her as he led her.

"RanbirKapoor." Madhu replies at his strange question and over friendlybehavior.

"Ahso you do speak." Mukund teases her.

RKsits down as he watched Mukund and Madhu walk away and then closeshis eyes in exasperation hearing Mukund's next question, "So,you are really a witch?" and Madhu gasping.

"Rishu..."Radha calls him as she sat next to him.

"ThanksMom." RK tells her with a smile. Radha gives him a curious lookand he continues, "I know you were not comfortable with Madhubeing a witch but still you welcomed her home."

"Itis true that I am scared that she is a witch but she is a nice girland she loves you. Mukund is right, only that should matter."Radha tells him smiling.

RKsmiles at her happily.

Mukund'sexcitement at her being a witch had actually put her at ease. In someways, Mukund was reminding her of herself, the carefree her. In theshort time, he had took her around the house, he had even told herabout his heartbreak and what Deepali did to him. Madhu realizedDeepali was the girl, Rishabh had mistook her for.

"Bythe way, bhabhi who was that girl?" Mukund asks her curiously.

"Whichgirl?"

"Atthe wedding."