꧁ 𝙾 𝙽 𝙴 ꧂

𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊

꧁ 𝙰𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

I woke up on the mattress in the attic that is my 'room.' I got up with a groan as I hit my head on the roof, I then look around and slowly crawl away from the bed to the point where I can stand up without hitting my head. I stand up and go over to the small dresser which was falling apart and picked some clothes out. Once I did that, I go over to the small bathroom with a toilet, shower, sink and the smallest counter I've ever seen I sigh and close the door locking it in the process, I take off Luke's old shirt, which I wear to bed, and change into a dark red velvet dress with a black collar, I slipped black tights on underneath the dress, put on my black combat boots, I then put on my dark red beanie to cover the messy that was my hair. I then put some eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss on before grabbing my old Batman bag which used to be Luke's,

I glanced at the small dirty mirror that stood on my nightstand and smiled at the necklace I wore, the necklace was a silver key on a chain that Luke gave me, when he gave it to me he told me he gave it to me because 'you're my sister and my home,...

I glanced at the small dirty mirror that stood on my nightstand and smiled at the necklace I wore, the necklace was a silver key on a chain that Luke gave me, when he gave it to me he told me he gave it to me because 'you're my sister and my home, I'll always come back to you.' It was so cheesy but my 13-year-old self loved it.

I went downstairs, sat my bag down, and started making breakfast, not for me but for my mother and my brothers, Jack and Ben, who were coming over for breakfast.

I made bacon, eggs, toast, and pancakes for their breakfast. I quickly drowned Jack and Ben's pancakes in syrup, then put a little syrup on mothers along with some fruit. After that, I put the plates down on the counter and grabbed an apple and a banana for myself before leaving a note saying I went to school even though mother wouldn't care and my brothers wouldn't even see it. I grabbed my batman bag from where I left it on the kitchen counter before I started cooking and left the house.

꧁ 𝙰𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 ꧂

I walked into school and made a run for my locker, once I reached it quickly I opened it and grabbed the science book I left in it yesterday before I slammed my locker closed, locking it, and running to the science classroom however I got stopped by Tracey, the popular girl at my school and my personal bully.

She gave me a nasty grin that sent shivers down my spine, "Time for some fun loser." She told me before she started slapping and scratching me this soon turned to kicking which left me on the ground curled up in a ball from the pain.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Josh, Tracey's boyfriend, and my other personal bully, coming towards us. He soon started punching and kicking me as Tracey took a break and laughed occasionally kicking me.

When they finally stopped science was over. I sighed and dragged my now sore body off the cold floor before I went over to the science teacher and apologized for missing class, the teacher simply smiled comfortingly and told me not to worry about it which wasn't surprising, after all, I had the best grades in class. I then went to English class and sat in my usual spot at the back of the class.