Danger!

A  common coated cat came out the bush as it landed the leaves rustled between its calm paws. " C-c ConkerScar!" TreeFall trembled as she adjusted her eyes too make sure it was him. "Of course it is!" Hissed ConkerScar "MOUSEBRAIN" He added. TreeFall lashed her tail up high " I don't have time for a cat like YOU" said TreeFall hissing defensively! ConkerScar threw himself at TreeFall but she went to the side at the right timing. ConkerScar landed next too a tree next thing he saw was TreeFall's stomach. TreeFall dug her teeth in his left shoulder causing a lot of pain. The strong male yowled and pushed TreeFall away. ConkerScar stood up quickly and lashing his claws at TreeFall's eye. TreeFall blinked then yowled at the Tom left a scratch down her eye. She came speeding up and aimed at a lump of fur on ConkerScar's back! Ripping the fur off his back! ConkerScar yowled then quickly left bleeding heavily from his shoulder, a limp back leg specifically the right one and a bald patch on his side. TreeFall gained back her breath as ConkerScar slid under a bush. She kept walking her leg wasn't sure yet but tomorrow was gonna be hard! TreeFall kept walking through the autumn leaves as the sun began to set. She found a tree, it would do... Her stomach rumbled but she needed rest...