Special chapter 2

Beep...beeep.... beep ... beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

White coated his vision, a wave of peacefulness hit. He felt light like a feather.

Soon his vision showed himself lying on a hospital bed. Nurses and doctors rushing in and out from the room.

It was like he watched the scenario on tv from above. The monitor had a straight line and had an annoying sound to it.

The obvious thought had come to his head, well erm souls head?
That he was dead. Dead at 34 years.  Ever since his career had stopped he felt lonely and depressed, pretty much like before he joined big hit. Except that the piano didn't work this time, it must have been something else that made him happy before? What, who?

The scene changed and it showed a scenario in a restaurant. Everything was blurry except for one table.  There sat a beautiful woman with her 2 children. One girl and boy. Her brown hair matched her red gown. He recognized her when she turned his way.

Min Yoongi walked towards her in the restaurant. No one saw him. She suddenly waved his way, telling him to come over. But her eyes didn't make eye contact. He gasped when someone walked though him and over to her. They greeted and he wrapped his arm around her waist, then kissed her passionately.

Jealousy burned in his chest. So this was the man she had kids with? Are they married also?

Yoongi inspected him carefully. His face wasn't that manly but his clothes were. It felt like he had seen him before, somehow.

Suddenly like if someone turned the volume on he could hear their conversation.

" We were waiting for you, Luhan-oppa! "

Luhan, who the fuck is Luhan?

" Appa, appa! " the boy whined and raised his hands in the air. Luhan smiled softly and lifted him up, then kissing his chubby cheek.

Oh, it all made sense now. This were what her life looked like right now.. Did she even know that .. t-that he died? ....
Why would she even care? It was a long time since they talked.

If his soul would have been in his body, he would probably exploded. If he hadn't been so blind, she could have been his and he hers.

Yoongi watched as they ate happily, like there wasn't anything evil in this world.
He didn't even notice when a tear escaped his eye. His ( soul ) body was numb and couldn't feel a thing, he couldn't move.

Soon the tears flowed in rivers down his pale cheeks. He bit his lip to stop himself from sobbing. It didn't work as sounds kept coming out.

Yoongi collapsed on the red carpet and held himself in pity. When he looked up, his vision was blurry from tears.

" Hana ..." he whispered.
I miss you, I wanna hug you. I love you, I've loved you all this time. I was an idiot , I'm one. That's what he wanted to scream into your face.

Shakily he stood up wiped his ghost tears,and walked towards you. He dragged his feet over the floor over to your family.

He now stood about less than a meter from you. He could see your smooth skin, but still with small imperfections. Your beautiful eyes that you thought were boring. Slowly he reached out to caress your cheek. To his surprise his hand didn't go right trough.

It was like he was alive again. He could feel your warmth and smoothness. A smile made it's way upon his lips. He felt a tingling feeling in his fingertips.

He wondered if you could feel it to,

probably not.

Unedited