Meet Maxine Drago :)

Hello, for those who don't know me I'm Maxine but please call me Max. Let's just say I am a difficult person to get to know at first but once you do I don't think you will be disappointed.

I grew up afraid of the dark. Whenever I looked out my window every night, I could never see the moon, the clouds blocking out the starry sky, it was as if the world wanted me to be alone.

No one understood me and know one took the chance to understand me. Even during the day the sun seemed to hide from me. The lights turned off as I walked by, no one really knew me and those few that were unfortunate enough to know me wished they hadn't.

That is till the day someone took the time to know me and my world flipped upside down.

It was as if a light bulb clicked on and I realized I just needed to find my way back home with the people who understood me. They made me see that no matter what, under all those clouds at night is a moon and the stars shining it's light upon me. I guess we find out that we are not ever alone because through the dark is light.

But at the same token through the light is dark, and it seemed to have it's heart set on a plague. One that guarantees my death.

But enough with that, we shall now move on to a more important topic.

Now I know I am incredibly awesome, and you guys all love me (if you don't keep it to yourself and let me continue living my fantasy), but don't get me wrong I'm not perfect, I'm far from that. But in this world you start to see that you don't have to try to be perfect all the time and with the right people it doesn't matter anyway. Because we are all imperfect, literally, but together it makes something far better than perfect, it's just right. If you don't know what I'm trying to say right now you will, trust me you will know 😉

I figured out I chose my place, when I was quite young it just took me a while to get to that destination. People say the journey is better than the final destination, that it's what happens along the journey that makes you, defines you.

But I learned the hard way it doesn't, the journey doesn't make you in fact it almost broke me.

My life has been full of journeys, once you reach your destination a new journey starts. Who ever knew that life could be so hard? Life can change a shy girl into a warrior she needs to be and sometimes it's the other way around. I won't tell you what happened to me, I'll let you see for yourself.

Now on to the important matter. Now that you know this what side will you choose because after you choose your side it's very hard to go back. Well unless you can rewind time and that hasn't worked or happened for me yet so next time I guess.

Psss if you figured it out tell me how to do it I can definitely use it.

Anywho for those I don't know let me just say I don't know who you are or what you are but here's the story of my life. It's a little bit crazy and it may not be good but step inside and see for yourself. Choose your side and just know once your in too deep there's no way out but to reach the end.

Oh and say hello to the imperfects for me!
-----------------------------------------

Hello my readers thanks for taking time to read this short entry giving a little insight on what the book's about. Don't worry there's a lot more to come.

This entry is written as if she is speaking to us as though we are going to live her life and become her in a way but this is NOT a diary entry book. There's no "Feburary 14, 1901" No none of that, but their may be a diary. Don't know yet but my book will be just a normal book in terms of how's it's structure and written :)

Thanks for taking time to read my book, updates will be happening shortly. I hope you all enjoy this story ohh and say hello to the Imperfects for me!! :)