Expect the unexpected

Jenny: *playing with Jeff hair* Ooh~ Mistah J~

Jeff: Don't you even dare Jenny.........

Jenny: What i was Fucking Playing Batman Yesterday to get the whole Pregnant thing away! Jeff You're like Joker.. No Offense Sweetie~ Liu is... Two-Face. Oh! oh! I can be Catwoman.

Liu: Me? Two-Face? COOL.

Jeff: Well, if you're going to be Catwoman then i shall be... BATMAN!!

Ben: NANANANANANANA BATMAN!!!

Laughing Jack: Pfffffft!! Hahahahah!

Masky: Guys. That's enough.. We've Questions to answer.. And dares..

Jenny: Ohh~ Right. XD okay, the first 4 questions are from LollietLollipop018!

1. Jennyyyy- = m = ..hrmm why didn't you choose my onii-chan (Jack)...he is cute right? *rides on Jack's back* but I agree Jeff is really uhh...hot~!? (Lol! There's a question mark XD) Oh! Jenny I'm not against you're relationship with Jeff but er...Im just asking...

Jenny: I Didn't Choosed him because.. He is mainly an Asshole to me.. Aaaaand well, Yesss~ Jeff IS Hot in My Book. And You know Curiosity Killed the cat, Right~?

Jeff: Oh, Baby.. *Chuckles*

Eyeless Jack: *Walking around with you on his Back* Lalalalala....

2. BEN- *annoyed at BEN and mutters something to herself*

Ben: HEEEEEY!! DX

Liu: it's okay, Ben. *pats Ben's head* Chicks are like that..

Jenny & Sally: EXCUUUSE USSS LIU!?

Liu: CHICKS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Jeff: Pffft, Bro.. Seriously.

Liu: They Scare me... *Hides behind Jeff*

2. Jack - *still on his back* onii-chan~! Don't be sad! There are other girls out there~~! If you don't happen to find one..I would still be with you~! *tightens her grip on his back and kisses his cheek* I hope you won't get tired because I'll be on your back THE WHOLE DAAAAAY~~! *smiles* I WONT GET OFF!!!

Eyeless Jack: *Chuckles* Well.... I can live with that! *Still walking around with you on his Back*

Jenny: D'Aww~

3. Jeff the killer- what do you feel about Potato Jeff? ^^

Jeff: Potato Jeff? Oh.. Well.. He's.. He's Something.

Jenny & LJ: *Snickering*

4. Potato Jeff- erm...you kind if scare me a bit~! But I just want to ask....why potatoes?? (Don't even answer: why not potatoes/POTATOES R GUD 4 U) oh and please don't shove potatoes at my mouth and choke me with it. *grips Jack's shirt*

Jenny: Leave this to me. *Hits Jeff on his Face with a Frying pan*

Jeff: OWWW!! *Silent a few seconds* ..... GO TO POTATO!! POTATOES ARE GOOD POTATOES ARE EVERYTHING TO ME!! Potatoes Made My LIIIFEEEE~!! POTATOES FAN 4EVER!!! I'M CHOKING YO-- *Gets Hit by the Frying pan again* Owwww! Don't make me Go through that Shit again...

Jenny: Sorry Sweetie~ But potato Jeff had a Question. *Glomps Jeff*

Jeff: *Rubbing his head* Oh For the love of Zalgo....

Laughing Jack: BWHAHAHA!! N-Next.. Hehehe.. Questions from.. Slender-girl367 that are~ 8.

1. Trendy- Me: trendy , what would you prefer , a dog or a cat? hehe.